Community > Posts By > bdahlin

bdahlin's photo
Wed 09/02/15 03:39 AM
You should understand that when we state our preferences, they are just that. 'Initial Physical attractions'. We can't help who we are physically attracted to. And most times people are attracted to a particular race because of certain features or whatever. People may be attracted to a certain race for various reasons. So to each their own

bdahlin's photo
Wed 09/02/15 02:34 AM
Thanks so much everyone!!!!!!

bdahlin's photo
Tue 09/01/15 01:03 PM
Just joined a few minutes ago. haven't filled out my profile yet, but over the next few days(when I do get that sorted ) I hope to meet someone interesting. I know how people say color doesn't mean a thing and blah blah; but to be honest I'm primarily attracted to caucasian guys.. just putting that out there. Not on here for meaningless chat and Skype sex by the way. Hoping to find someone with similar interests I can get to know better. Wish everyone on here good luck with their search

bdahlin's photo
Tue 09/01/15 12:23 PM
Lol! your honesty is really refreshing. I'm only attracted to Caucasian guys.

bdahlin's photo
Tue 09/01/15 12:19 PM
just joined a few minutes ago actually. How dyu even identify fake profiles? Would they be messages that are written in broken English? I realize there are people from all over the world here.. I'm stumped