Community > Posts By > Zachneedg

Zachneedg's photo
Thu 05/28/09 03:29 PM
thank you and yea i will

Zachneedg's photo
Thu 05/28/09 03:10 PM
i dont know what to say so i'll post my profile.

Hi i'm Zach and i'm new to this whole online-dating thing. I'm about to go into college, fresh out of high school. A little about me, i'm 18 yrs old just turned as a matter of fact, i'm 5'7, I have green eyes and very short light brown hair. My personality, i'm a funny guy as told by many people I love to make people laugh whether it be being the oddball that i am or just making my friends happy. I've had bad relationships in the past but looking to change that. I'm a romantic kind hearted guy who is definitely not picky i'm in for looks, but for me it's 75% personality and 15% looks or something like that. I care about people i would love a girl to spend time with and to be romantic, to love and adore, and hopefully to someday get married, have children with and spend the rest of my life with me. I'm not really picky with personality as far as the girl i'm looking for but she can be funny, humorous a little oddness never hurts, romantic, lovable someone who i can talk to. I want someone who i can go on dates with maybe the mall or movies or a dinner or basically anywhere. I want a faithful relationship no exceptions if you cheat on people do not come to me. If you want to talk do not hesitate at all to contact me in any way through here. I hope to talk to some or many of you soon .

-Zach-

Zachneedg's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:55 PM

whoa rofl

WoW! nice headphones!!! drool rofl rofl rofl

Who put my girlfriend on here?! Lol

Zachneedg's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:55 PM
i do need to get out more.indifferent

Zachneedg's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:52 PM
i have to fix that lol

Zachneedg's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:46 PM

ah, finally we meet the famous Zach Zach the Lego Maniac

What's wrong with legos? LOL

Zachneedg's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:44 PM
Tell me what you think of mine. :-)

Zachneedg's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:34 PM
ya i know. well that was also my 11th Grade picture come to think of it. :)

Zachneedg's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:28 PM
Oh ok lol.

Zachneedg's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:25 PM
Sorry bro, I'm straight

Zachneedg's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:15 PM
Thank you all. I Just cant believe this is completely free. finally

Zachneedg's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:11 PM
Well all i can say is im new and my name is Zach. You wanna know more? Hit me up