Community > Posts By > Autumnheart40

Autumnheart40's photo
Thu 05/28/09 03:21 PM
Edited by Autumnheart40 on Thu 05/28/09 03:24 PM
I have met alot of friends this venue. I have met my 2 exs here,lol. I'll meet someone else on here, It'll just take time, don't need a stalker. One exbf's was satan himself, the other one has commit issues. I don't know, on here, you go onto the dating sites, you are there to meet someone. :wink:

At the grocery store, what are you suppose to do, drop stuff in hopes a man will help you?noway . Be like Diane Lane in "Must Love Dogs" at the supermarket?noway laugh Go to church looking for someone, not for me, you can meet a real freak there. I have nothing against church, in fact I'd like to start going to church again, but not my cup of tea to meet someone there. I'm in no hurry to meet someone, I'm not being shipped off anywhere.laugh I have something to offer someone, so I sit and wait to meet the right man and hopefully, he'll be the end of my search.flowerforyou blushing :heart: love

Autumnheart40's photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:53 AM
Edited by Autumnheart40 on Thu 05/28/09 08:57 AM
I came in here cause I am bored, and I'd like to say a few things. A friend of mine met her boyfriend of 3 years on the net, and they are living together. I know another couple that met on the net, and it seems to be working. You see success stories on dating sites, so yes it does happen.... A person has every right to be selective and know what they want;however, your not going to find Ms America, Donald Trump clone on here... You have the right to be selective and want the certain qualities that you yearn for in a mate, and try to screen them the best you can, that's what I do. However, your not going to find the perfect man that is Mr. universe, or Ms.America ;unless, they're airbrushed.. Your also not going to get every single quality you want, and your going to have to decide what things your willing to live without. However, I too have my standards, what I want, it's not a long list, but I want what I want, and I'll just wait till the right man comes along. I agree with Hollymlb, that it is possible to find that special someone on here, but no guaranteee how long it will take to find the person. The problem isn't finding a man or woman that may interest you, it's if it's a match, if you click, and if you can live with the persons inperfections.:smile:

Autumnheart40's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:06 AM
Could someone look at mine? However, if something needs to be taken out, I am just not sure I'm willing cause I feel it's important to state certain things cause I am tired of wasting time of someone I am not looking for and someone that isn't serious, and well I don't want a kooke.:tongue: :smile: