Community > Posts By > ShadesSBU

ShadesSBU's photo
Thu 06/11/09 12:41 PM
ME: "A relationship is what happens when people are too insecure to simply have sex than look for somebody else, they get 'clingy' which any hot person would NOT want. You then start to argue and not get along; some people can't leave though I would personally never put up with one...."

OTHERS: You so have it all wrong. / way wrong but hes young .

Well, I feel it's just a different POV, as most marriages end in divorce nowadays anyway. Statistics vary but I hear 60% (luckily my folks didn't have that fate but I can't say the same about others). Although I'm glad I'm still young because time flies by fast, even at my tender age, lol. You gotta agree though, I can work my first statement into some quote!

ShadesSBU's photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:03 PM
A relationship is what happens when people are too insecure to simply have sex than look for somebody else, they get 'clingy' which any hot person would NOT want. You then start to argue and not get along; some people can't leave though I would personally never put up with one....

ShadesSBU's photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:30 PM
Just watched me sum Tropic Thunda! lol

ShadesSBU's photo
Fri 06/05/09 09:01 AM
My eyes are light sensitive! Why is there so much discrimination towards my impairment? :(

ShadesSBU's photo
Fri 06/05/09 06:32 AM
The answer - not much. People don't go on enough to get your messages lol. I haven't had a single message in my inbox and I've messaged a few hundred people with 'Hey, how's it going, my name's Chris O aka SHADES yadda yadda yadda. Do you like the mall scene blah blah blah, I'm employed as a corporate officer for a 3bill company etc etc.' But I check out their profiles and they haven't even been on in a few weeks. I've ran out of matches in my area!!!!

ShadesSBU's photo
Fri 06/05/09 06:25 AM
Me, I'd give a 10. :D

ShadesSBU's photo
Fri 06/05/09 06:24 AM
0 - it's a frikkin' tractor for god-sakes.

ShadesSBU's photo
Fri 06/05/09 06:20 AM
Screw you all! Nothing takes priority over SHADES the Socialite!!!! Ladies sometimes get annoyed just because I forget their name but they gotta get over themselves! It's not always about you, I'm sorry. I find it a turn on when they shut shut the hell up and let me do the talking.

ShadesSBU's photo
Sat 05/23/09 06:56 AM
Edited by ShadesSBU on Sat 05/23/09 06:57 AM
Hmmm, for me it was always just my stick that would feel different when I see a girl in, say, skinny jeans. And sex is the best when I'm anywhere on top because being the submissive one would suck... I gotta dominate damnit! None of this heart rate or sweating or whatever crap... I guess that's just because I have the biggest set of balls out there! :P

Who knows why my page pointed to this blog - probably because it was called 'SHADES' and my screenname is SHADES.... :P