Community > Posts By > inverterguy

inverterguy's photo
Tue 10/09/18 02:37 PM
Sadly dating sites are all about how a person looks. Several men including myself get passed over for that. I am all about substance and whats inside. And yes it goes both ways, women get treated like objects as well.

inverterguy's photo
Tue 10/09/18 02:21 PM
I am looking for someone to share my life with? Seems pretty easy, at the same time it has eluded me? PS. Must like Hockey, hot coffee, Lizards snakes and fast muscle cars. I only let certain people into my weird little world, Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

inverterguy's photo
Tue 06/05/18 06:58 AM
There is no common courtesy left in the world anymore, or lady like manors. I take the time to send a polite message with some substance in the message to a woman, and she cannot even reply back with a no thank you, or sorry i am not interested, best of luck in your search. Why do i even bother, better off with a rescue dog from a shelter. At least the dog has a personality.

inverterguy's photo
Sun 06/03/18 07:07 PM
Why is it so hard to find someone who is kind caring and loving. Why do Women feel the need to enter a relationship with control and manipulation as their go to move. I will die alone before i settle for something other than Love this time.

inverterguy's photo
Wed 05/23/18 10:32 AM
Any women in regina, who would enjoy a nice walk around the lake with a nice man. I come with old school manors, good conversation and a sense of humour. Could go for a nice meal after and continue the conversation. Really just looking for a great friend at this point, if we click and it turns into a wonderful relationship, so be it.