Community > Posts By > Finaldance

Finaldance's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:09 PM
Don't try to say something on how you feel. Post wasn't about romance, just my opinion in a kiss. They will try to eat you alive, just look at the number of posts that accompany their name and pics. Some obviously don't have anything better to do.

Finaldance's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:47 PM
No it doesn't seal the deal, but it is a piece of the puzzle of falling in love with someone. Don't say that it is, because it is. Just like when you read someones profile and they say that looks aren't important, what a load of waffle. That is the very first thing that grabs your attention. I think I just lost myself, oh well.

Finaldance's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:38 PM
You obviously don't understand when someone is using something as an example. Put a round object into a round hole. Pretty self explanatory, anyone can do it. Hell, put a million monkeys in a room with typewriters and eventually some shakespeare will be typed out. Please don't read into that one also. Just an example.

Finaldance's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:31 PM
Wow, gotta love it. Everything is misconstrued. I think I am going to love this site.

Finaldance's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:27 PM
Edited by Finaldance on Sun 05/17/09 05:29 PM
Yes, all biological roads lead to sex, but most of those roads start with a kiss. A bad kiss is an instant car wreck and that road is gone. All good things start and end with a kiss. How does sex start? A kiss. How does it end? A kiss.

For those of you who are wondering:

Oui, toutes les routes biologiques mènent au sexe, mais la plupart de ces routes commencent par un baiser. Un mauvais baiser est une épave instantanée de voiture et cette route est allée. Toutes les bonnes choses commencent et finissent par un baiser. Comment le sexe commence-t-il ? Un baiser. Comment finit-il ? Un baiser.

Finaldance's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:16 PM
N'importe quel peut avoir le sexe, le mauvais, bon, it' ; de s toujours sexe. Mais un baiser dépasse ce que le sexe peut apporter. Un baiser merveilleux rendra vos genoux votre de coeur flottement faible et. Le sexe est juste sexe.

Finaldance's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:10 PM
Who is to say I am a good kisser? Not me. But always looking for a challenge.

Finaldance's photo
Sun 05/17/09 04:48 PM
Edited by Finaldance on Sun 05/17/09 05:41 PM
Hello everyone. Of course I am new to the site and would like to introduce just a small piece of myself to the community. My name is John, I am 38. I am looking for what everyone in the world wants, someone to love and someone to love me back. I big turn off for me is a woman who DOES NOT know how to kiss. A perfect evening, everything is clicking, the chemicals are mixing perfectly and you goto seal the deal and she kisses like a tight lipped not sharp toothed barracuda. Do I really want to spend my life with someone who can't kiss? Of course love is what we want, but a kiss is more important than sex. Any one can put a round object in a hole, but poor kissing skills? Wow what a deal breaker. I am located in Palm Bay Florida. Thank you for your time...John

Just don't get your undies tied in a knot when you read this, it is a simple statement of how important a kiss is to me. Not about sex "anyone can put a round object in a hole" just an example.