Community > Posts By > littledynamo

littledynamo's photo
Tue 11/24/15 01:00 AM
Edited by littledynamo on Tue 11/24/15 01:01 AM
Hi Everyone, a consensus of opinion is the best way to attract more people to your profile, If you could help me make it better so I have a greater chance of finding the love of my life(soulmate) thanks for your help

littledynamo's photo
Wed 08/19/15 01:33 PM
Well being one of those men, I was in a relationship with someone 17yrs my junior, I loved her will all I had to give and she was the same, it is more about attraction than age, we don't choose who we love, it just happens that way. Older men do have their hangups and so does the lady it is about mutual respect rather than age.
If a man is trying to notch things on his bed post then I am sorry it will never be meaningful, we are all here to find happiness, companionship, and good old fashioned love.
It comes in many shapes and sizes there are no restrictions on size, height or intelligence so why should there be any on age

littledynamo's photo
Wed 08/19/15 01:14 PM
I feel like that, but we really know with the aid of the internet It is less hassle as you break the ice before you meet.
You don't have to go out every night in search of that special person, you can glance with a cup of tea in your hands and your slippers on Lol

I hope that this has heped
Happy hunting

Karl