Community > Posts By > GeckoDo

GeckoDo's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:10 AM
Most men just want the freedom to look at ****.

GeckoDo's photo
Mon 06/29/09 05:12 AM
I've also tried going to church, but I'm not sure that people are good because they go to Church, or because they go to Church because they are sinners. Anyway, Church is not my thing if it's for meeting women.

GeckoDo's photo
Wed 06/24/09 03:03 AM
The post was dated 11/17/08 10:51 PM, and she was seeking to be married within a month. It's crazy. Maybe it's to do with becoming eligible to stay in the country. It might work out, though, but not if the girl has mood swings and will run away the first chance she gets.

GeckoDo's photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:10 AM
I prefer someone who looks/behaves young, rather than is young. Age is relative, if you know what I mean. Also, I think that I'm too old for this.

GeckoDo's photo
Sun 06/07/09 10:44 PM
Some women prefer men Down Under.
Some men prefer women On Top.
What type of woman are you Jess?

GeckoDo's photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:53 AM
Hi, I joined this site recently. I'm an Aussie. Unfortunately, there aren't many Aussies on this site.

My advice for newbies is don't get conned by Internet scams, or any scam for that matter. Internet scams happen to be faceless and untraceable.

GeckoDo's photo
Sun 05/17/09 12:03 AM
I've never had any success with Internet dating, but I'm willing to try out any new site. If there is someone out there for me, I would like to meet her. I'm at the age where health, longevity and fitness matters more to me, and I'd rather not get into anything sleazy just to prove a point.