Tue 06/10/08 06:45 PM
I'm teh sexiness!!!bigsmile

Joshy44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:47 PM
No no... no sympathy! Just looking for input

Joshy44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:26 PM
laugh

but seriously.... I see like, myself with her when I'm older... i trust her completely.

Joshy44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:12 PM
....there's something special about her....

Joshy44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:05 PM
I mean when I told her cousin that my one friend started talking to me again and admitted she liked me I guess Jane got very jealous.

I mean even got a number at bar from some random girl, without trying, and I didn't care because I care about her too much.

Joshy44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:46 PM
I'm just afraid she won't break up with her bf now...

I wanna make her mine, ya know? I have never admitted to any of my previous gf's that I fallen for them. This girl has cast something on me and I don't know what it is yet, but whenever I look into her eyes I just see hope.... I see something special.

And no, I didn't tell the girls that but I'm sure they got a hint when I didn't flirt with them.

Joshy44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:30 PM
I mean I didn't even flirt with any of the two girls that came with us. I played Frisbee with my buddy while the two girls just talked the whole time to eachother. All I did was think about "jane" and how much I missed her.

She won't even talk when I call.... she just listens.

Advice on that?

Joshy44's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:23 PM
Okay.... I normally don't post a new topic in this part of the site I need to know something and want some input on a situation:

I fell for my one friend; plain and simple. There has been this some sort of a connection with the two of us and we've hung out and such, and mind you she has a boyfriend. For awhile now she's been saying how her bf doesn't do anything right and how she's always unhappy. Also I'm good friends with her cousin so if ya know, her cousin will tell me something important off to the side of different situations. So lately her cousin has been telling me about how my friend, let's call her Jane, likes me so much and is starting to fall for me. How she likes everything about me and ya know, stuff like that.

So after admitting to eachother how we feel towards one another "jane" tells me she's going to breakup with her bf in the near future, just wants to do it slowly so he won't be hurt as much in the end and how we'll date. We've kissed before. She spent the night before (no sex, just cuddling) and I never ever saw how beautiful one person can be with just being themselves.

We hang out a lot and such now but yesterday she wanted to see me for awhile and I had already made plans with my best friend whom I only see on weekends because he doesn't live here. I told her I wanted to just hang with Dave because I thought he wanted it to be only me and him kind of thing. So I go and visit her for like, 30 minutes before I left with Dave because, ya know, I'd miss her. So here on the way to the beach Dave invited two other girls without letting me know before hand and so the four of us went for a little bit. Last night Jane asks me who all went to the beach and I told her the truth, I'm not going to lie to anyone. I explained how I didnt' know two other girls would be joining us and such, mind you she still has a bf so I'm TECHNICALLY single, and she got mad at me and thinks I ditched her. And now She won't talk to me because of this.

Am I insane for thinking I did nothing wrong? I mean.... wtf should I do?

Input, please people, I fell hard for this girl... too hard.:cry:

Joshy44's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:21 PM
grumble

Joshy44's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:01 PM
mmh?huh

Joshy44's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:00 PM
TECHNICALLY single.... but been talking to someone.blushing

Joshy44's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:57 PM
I have clothes, though.... and this pic is kinda old.

I have jeans on, btw:wink:

Joshy44's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:55 PM
Who's playing with matches?:tongue:

Joshy44's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:54 PM
Meh... I haven't really been on here for a few months.

Kennnnny.... how goes it, dude? drinker

Joshy44's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:47 PM
So... it's been awhile.

How is everyone?

Joshy44's photo
Thu 04/24/08 05:41 PM
Hola.

Joshy44's photo
Wed 04/23/08 02:15 PM
Oh yeah, it's hump day. Work sucked today. I worked 9 hours none stop.... no breaks or anything. ohwell

Joshy44's photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:52 PM
Ahoy hoy.

Joshy44's photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:10 PM
drinker drinker

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25