Community > Posts By > jdddsadshjshu

jdddsadshjshu's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:50 PM
How are you doing today friend?..I just saw your profile and i like everything about you i will like to know more about you if you dont mind..Am here looking for my soul mate a woman that will love me for me and make each other happy for the rest of our life...I will be waiting for your replay

jdddsadshjshu's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:48 PM
How are you doing today friend?..I just saw your profile and i like everything about you i will like to know more about you if you dont mind..Am here looking for my soul mate a woman that will love me for me and make each other happy for the rest of our life...I will be waiting for your replay

jdddsadshjshu's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:47 PM
How are you doing today friend?..I just saw your profile and i like everything about you i will like to know more about you if you dont mind..Am here looking for my soul mate a woman that will love me for me and make each other happy for the rest of our life...I will be waiting for your replay. You can add me. Yahoo messenger. Davidben479@yahoo.com. Or facebook. David john

jdddsadshjshu's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:44 PM
How are you doing today friend?..I just saw your profile and i like everything about you i will like to know more about you if you dont mind..Am here looking for my soul mate a woman that will love me for me and make each other happy for the rest of our life...I will be waiting for your replay.

jdddsadshjshu's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:42 PM

jdddsadshjshu's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:41 PM

jdddsadshjshu's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:39 PM