Community > Posts By > soulartisan

soulartisan's photo
Wed 08/19/15 03:32 AM
Since my first post I've noticed I only have report, quite, and reply. Never edit. A reason why I reported the same thing more than once to create clarity. Help. Why can't I edit? How do I fix this? :no_mouth:

soulartisan's photo
Wed 08/19/15 03:26 AM

I'm not exactly sure about wanting a relationship at this moment. However I am sure I want the main component. No, not sex. Conversation, the kind that never gets old. Talking for hours at a time over the phone, video chat, and in person. The kind that will make me forget a person like me that hates texting, is texting. It can't be lazy. It goes far pass "how are you" and " what do you like to do for fun". It holds Q&A that always transitions into another meaningful talk. The topics change but the interest doesn't. It only heightens. The type of talking that will lead me into a relationship I didn't even realize I was in. This talking chemistry makes life, love, and relationships all seem easy. When ever I may say I'm lonely , I just wish had someone to talk to. Someone that makes everything seem worth it. This great conversation will help me decipher where I want to me when it comes to company.

Your lament is understandable. Welcome to the site.

Thank you!

soulartisan's photo
Wed 08/19/15 03:24 AM
No. Never. My first post was48 minutes ago. Thank you so much though

soulartisan's photo
Wed 08/19/15 03:19 AM
I have not seen the options on any of my posts including the last.

soulartisan's photo
Wed 08/19/15 03:12 AM
I don't have the edit option I only have report, quote, and reply. scared

soulartisan's photo
Wed 08/19/15 03:07 AM
Thank you flowerforyou

soulartisan's photo
Wed 08/19/15 03:07 AM
Thank again flowerforyou

soulartisan's photo
Wed 08/19/15 02:58 AM
Is there a way to edit and/or delete posts? All help welcome!! :)

soulartisan's photo
Wed 08/19/15 02:47 AM
I'm new here. My app is glitching. I the only repost were because I didn't know how to edit. The other I didn't know went through. Thanks

soulartisan's photo
Wed 08/19/15 02:44 AM

Fair enough, make female friends too. Not everyone wants to jump into a relationship. The flow should be at a pace you are comfortable with.
Good luck flowerforyou

Thank you I appreciate your response and I'll take your advice. :) thank you for reading

soulartisan's photo
Wed 08/19/15 02:43 AM
I'm not exactly sure about wanting a relationship at this moment. However I am sure I want the main component. No, not sex. Conversation, the kind that never gets old. Talking for hours at a time over the phone, video chat, and in person. The kind that will make a person like me that hates texting, forget I am texting. It can't be lazy. It goes far pass "how are you" and " what do you like to do for fun". It holds Q&A that always transitions into another meaningful talk. The topics change but the interest doesn't. It only heightens. The type of talking that will lead me into a relationship I didn't even realize I was in. This talking chemistry makes life, love, and relationships all seem easy. When ever I may say I'm lonely , I just wish had someone to talk to. Someone that makes everything seem worth it. This great conversation will help me decipher where I want to be when it comes to company. ****

soulartisan's photo
Wed 08/19/15 02:35 AM
I'm not exactly sure about wanting a relationship at this moment. However I am sure I want the main component. No, not sex. Conversation, the kind that never gets old. Talking for hours at a time over the phone, video chat, and in person. The kind that will make me forget a person like me that hates texting, is texting. It can't be lazy. It goes far pass "how are you" and " what do you like to do for fun". It holds Q&A that always transitions into another meaningful talk. The topics change but the interest doesn't. It only heightens. The type of talking that will lead me into a relationship I didn't even realize I was in. This talking chemistry makes life, love, and relationships all seem easy. When ever I may say I'm lonely , I just wish had someone to talk to. Someone that makes everything seem worth it. This great conversation will help me decipher where I want to me when it comes to company.

2 Next