Community > Posts By > Unicue

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:16 AM

Ok See what you can do with this one.

Ok, so your kids left home, just a gentle reminder.............. I AM NOT A SUBSTITUTE !!!

Taco bell's customers thought I disappeared...I'm just hiding in disguise.

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:52 AM
lol sweet laugh

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:38 AM

I deal with the results or non results of my profile because I decided what went in it, it is me and not what the world told me to do.

The day i follow what others say I should do then it wont be me anymore but an image of me from what others would like to see.

Is it good or bad doesn't matter as long as it's me, ain't it what a profile is suppose to be YOU.

You're right, the profile is all you and no one HAS to follow or use the tips I wrote down. Think of them as break crumbs to get to the loaf of bread, if that makes any sense??? huh

Be who you are, do what you do and express yourself freely. No one has to change for anyone, I was just giving tips to make it easier for guys, so they have a chance.

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:31 AM

Is this a variation of "what's your sign?"laugh

Heehee laugh that was cute

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:28 AM

Are you a Libra?

All my post is, is a few photograph tips for guys so they have a fighting chance.

I don't like the fact that perfectly great guys get passed up because of their photos.

I am someone who thinks its important to read the persons profile, even when there's no picture at all. but a lot of girls who are too ignorant to do that need guidance, they need something to draw them in.

What I was trying to do is even the playing field with a few informational tips for the guys, so it's easier to attract women to their page to read their profiles and see what great guys they are.

I just want it to be fair for everyone

lol No,I'm actually the opposite sign of Libra, I'm an Aries. teehee ^-^

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:19 AM
All my post is, is a few photograph tips for guys so they have a fighting chance.

I don't like the fact that perfectly great guys get passed up because of their photos.

I am someone who thinks its important to read the persons profile, even when there's no picture at all. but a lot of girls who are too ignorant to do that need guidance, they need something to draw them in.

What I was trying to do is even the playing field with a few informational tips for the guys, so it's easier to attract women to their page to read their profiles and see what great guys they are.

I just want it to be fair for everyone

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 04:50 AM
aww...so sad... brokenheart

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:56 AM
As a girl I would like to say, though I do not see things with a shallow eye and I am one of very few who take time to read these guys profiles even if there isn't a picture, most girls want to see good quality, worth while pictures that let your personality show through. (I believe even though some girls are not necessarily bent on looks, it does make it easier to see WHO they're reading about and at quick pace so they can make a lickity split decision, especially when it comes to looking through your matches) So here's a few no-nos and guidelines to go by.

1.For one, even if you don't believe you should have to put a picture up for whatever reason or you just physically just can't, just know your profile is getting passed by pretty quickly unless you have a elaborate description underneath that is enough to catch someones eye in an INSTANT.

2.Guys, any picture that's taken from a bottom angle, (unless that's your good side) is unflattering ON ANYONE.

3.While we're talking about angles, lets talk quantity. Three or four pictures is quite the right amount of pictures to have on your profile. (unless you want to put pictures of yourself at either an event that'll show your interests or just a icon that also shows your interest that works fine IN ADDITION)

4. In addition to angles just let me say, girls want to tell what you look like. I myself have been deceived by someone who only had one picture up and he looked the same but very different in person. Guys, you might want to try these together:
a) a head shot [this is a picture of your face]
b) a group/buddy shot [this is a full body shot of you with friends or a group p.s. make sure you stand out, don't let the others over shaddow you]
c) a personality shot [this picture should consist of a smile, a wink, a cheerful deposition, just anything that lets YOUR individual personality shine through at it's best.

5. The special rule on buddy/group shots. Sometimes you can't get a recent group picture, so some may result to taking a picture with one other friend or two but just make sure it's not with an uber hot woman unless its your mom or your little sister. If your a party guy looking for a piece of booty go ahead, that's your scene and you should probably show it up front. But if you have a quote like "looking for the one" and you have your arm wrapped around a hot, chesty, blond with big blue eyes at a night club, yeah, you pretty much killed it for yourself, even if it was your cousin Sally at her 21st birthday.

6. Okay, for some of you it's probably hard or maybe even embarrassing to put up a picture of yourself because either you don't have a device to take digital pictures or think someone won't like you, think on it a sec. For those of you who can't get updated pictures I've noticed that quite a few people have put either old photos of themselves or photos that look like they are so posed that it looks like you probably got them out of a magazine or off the internet somewhere. Your pictures should be recent and real but have enough quality to make them have authentic appeal. For those of you who are embarrassed, don't worry about it. I am a firm believer that people aren't ugly, it's everyone just has their preferences. Example, I myself prefer tall, dark hair, light eyed and kinda dorkish looking but that is my own preference. I know plenty of women who like them husky, or slender, or have certain facial types that they find attractive. Like I said don't worry about it, if you follow these rules your almost guaranteed not to have a bad pic. It's all about preferences.

7) Back to C)the personality photo, this photo should be your main photo, its quickly viewable, it shows character and perfect if someone sees a match in your picture alone. Eye-catching is the key word, you got to appeal to the female eye in order to catch ones eye.

If I come up with more I will definitely update. But these are pretty basic and I think every guy on here should know them, especially if they are new comers or just guys that aren't getting responses and don't know what they're doing wrong.

see ya! bigsmile

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 03:04 AM
I'm not new, well kinda, i've only been on here for like 2 weeks which is a long time in net dating time I guess huh lol but I just barely discover the forum so lol figured i'd give it a shot and introduce myself teehee ^-^

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:58 AM
Edited by Unicue on Mon 09/14/09 02:59 AM
thank you -,- I do love myself, I pride myself on having a great personality, I am an awesome person, and I know I'm a good girlfriend, just other people aren't at my level I guess. I just want someone to share my journey with. I have so many wonderful things in my life that I would love to share with someone else, but the best I can do right now is share it with friends, family just that last piece is missing lol I'm a little beyond my years. lol

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:42 AM
my sentiments exactly, I saw what they were saying and I was like -,- yeah...what I'm thinking is people are kinda busy battling others things when they're younger than 25. Like getting out of the house, figuring out what kinda person and who they are in the world, getting things started for yourself and just in general dealing with personal things trying to develop ones self. By 25 i think typically people have some sense of direction, which is why I think my friend said it. Once that kinda stuff is out of the way I think maybe it makes it easier to accept someone else into you because you've already accepted yourself kinda deal. idk. I don't claim to know everything or be mature enough but idk, maybe its just a matter of time.

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:33 AM
Alright, so I was coming home from a date and I don't like to depend on others for a ride so I took the bus home.

So I'm feeling good and I'm feeling giddy, and my silly starts to show. I get home, I'm walking up to the house and I notice the light is on in the dining room. Right when you approach the house you can obviously see a big window for a bed room and a big window for the kitchen/dinning room window.

When I'm approaching I thought it'd be hilarious to sneak underneath the view of the dining room window and pop up because there's always ALWAYS someone sitting at the dining room table and talking. So I attempt it right, omg. lol I duck and cover and i'm crawling and then when I pop up!

yeah, no one was there. lmao! laugh

Just a very surprised cat indifferent in the window sill.

I felt so ridiculous lol but it was a classic epic fail. So I laughed at myself. lol I told my date the next day and he laughed his butt off.

Good times man, goooood times. :tongue:

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:22 AM
my friend is an older individual and I trust him when he says thing but this I think is determined on someones person. I've been in 3 serious relationships and I'm only 20, and each of them have failed miserably. I'm a good girl friend, I have a great personality and as a girlfriend I do everything I should but i just hasn't happened for me. I'm not sure whats up but it does have some logic to it. People by 25 have an initial idea of where theyre headed, who they are in the world and quite a bit of obstacles are out of the way and the person is ready for a relationship because they're not distracted by all this other personal who-ha. But at the same time when you fall in love, it just happsns and you work together right??? ugh, so confusing -,-

Unicue's photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:48 AM
Edited by Unicue on Mon 09/14/09 01:49 AM
I was told by a friend and the more I date i'm finding it to be more true that, seriousl relationships just don't work if your under 25 years of age. Not that the age itself has anything to do with it but the fact that by 25 youre ready for this kinda thing at that point in your life. I'm sure it depens on the person and where they're at in their life but Is it true? *sigh* someone tell me, i wanna see some opinions on paper to either prove me wrong or write. -,-

thank you...