Community > Posts By > Anthonycol14

Anthonycol14's photo
Tue 08/05/08 06:03 AM
All this has happened in the past month (july). The two months before we spent allot of time together. We actually got along good.

Anthonycol14's photo
Tue 08/05/08 01:37 AM
I actually an going to break it off when she gets back. I would rather do it face to face, that way I can see her reaction. If any.

Anthonycol14's photo
Tue 08/05/08 01:26 AM
I'm starting to think that. I just wonder if im being paranoid.

Anthonycol14's photo
Tue 08/05/08 01:23 AM
Well we are suppose to be. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes.

Anthonycol14's photo
Tue 08/05/08 01:16 AM
Ok, so I've been with this girl for 3 months. Actually its been more like two months because she had a shoulder surgery at the beginning of the month and she told me she is in too much pain to get in to a car to go anywhere. Later she calls me to tell me she's in mid Texas going to New Mexico with her mom on a trip. She doesn't contact me for almost a week, I figured she was spending some time with her mom and enjoying some R&R. when she does text me she starts telling me about the cute guys where shes at. when she came back to south Texas I wasn't able to see her because of I was called in to stay at the hospital because of hurricane dolly. after it was over she left with some family friends to San Antonio. she called me later to tell me she was drunk, and that here friends tried to set her up with a bartender and a drummer. everybody keeps telling me she is probably cheating on me, but I think she's just having some fun before she starts the fall semester. Any advice?