Community > Posts By > 1onlyaname

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/07/15 10:42 AM

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Salutin' Putin: inside a Russian troll house

Just after 9pm each day, a long line of workers files out of 55 Savushkina Street, a modern four-storey office complex with a small sign outside that reads Business centre. Having spent 12 hours in the building, the workers are replaced by another large group, who will work through the night.

The nondescript building has been identified as the headquarters of Russia's troll army, where hundreds of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Russian internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of western publications with remarks praising the president, Vladimir Putin, and raging at the depravity and injustice of the west.laugh
I hope they keep it up!!! People need to learn about the West illegal violence. Still can't believe u would post a link saying a jewish controled government started all this violence. Did u not realize the sovient union was 80% jewish controled. Did you hear Putin speech at theopening of the jewish library in moscow. Lol bold statement he made. Putin does tell it like it is.

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/07/15 10:15 AM

excellent link conrad!!! The soviet union was jewish controled. Russia is NOT!! Why would u post a link that puts it back on the Jews??? Lol

Paranoid much?
Anti-Semite?
Still looking under your Bed and in the Wardrobe nightly?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IeHiolIJzWA/SIiZzJw2rpI/AAAAAAAAAHs/xAusqktR3lE/s400/judeophobia.JPG
seriously why would post the jews started this long time ago in the soviet union????? Then criticize me???? Okay the Jews started this. I agree with you. u r difficult to understand do u have any more info I see israel bombing their human prison gaza again over those fake hamas rockets. That pony show is so easy to see through. Those rockets are such a joke!!! 20 rockets a month $1000 12 months $12, 000 hamas gets usa check for $800, 000, 000 a year. Thats a great deal!

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/07/15 09:05 AM

the war on drugs was either a huge farce or a huge failure considering how much drug addiction and drug culture has increased in our country

its sort of like the illegal immigration problem where they go after all the little folks and let the big players slide by

instead of really targeting companies and individuals who are hiring illegal immigrants (their motivation for coming),, they just keep rounding up the immigrants instead

and in the drug war, instead of stopping the drugs from coming in, going after the suppliers in force, they mostly round up as many druggies and nickel bag street dealers that they can

the easiest scapegoats are the ones in rags,,, the guys in suits continue to be admired and learn the loopholes,,,

,,,,makes little sense,,,

The CIA would have to arrest themselves if they went after "the big fish" in the drug trade laugh
afghanistan war on drugs lol afghistan supplies the world with drugs! Record levels. Heroin so cheap its replacing pain killers. War on drugs more drugs war on terror more terror.

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/07/15 09:00 AM

"I love how europeans conveniently forget that it was you that divided the middle east for your empires after world war 1"

Actually, It is false to claim I forget. I know the UK government handed land to Israel after ww2. I do see that as creating conflict in the region.

"You are the idiots that created these fake monarchies and supported their totalitarian regimes."

I presume that even though you are attempting to insult my person, or the UK people, you do know the difference between my government and past governments and myself and my countrymen as individuals. I can assure you that if I criticize Bush and his choices I simultaneously imply that the American people do not automatically agree with those choices and actions.

"You are responsible for what has happened and what is happening."

Am I responsible for the crusades? Is my current government? Did we even have a government then? How far back in time do we go looking for fault? Do you take responsibility for your rulers actions and decisions? Would you rise up and encourage others to join you in protest against your rulers if they waged false war, hurt and/or killed innocent civilians, or otherwise acted with no honour or integrity?
Seriously, engage your brain before spouting such divisive rubbish. I hope you realise the pathetic nature of your statement.

"You created this critical mass with Sykes-Picot and try all you want to blame someone else, but that song and dance isn't going to work."

I presume you are deflecting blame away from your own government by making this statement. All my senses detect massive hypocrisy, let me use your words against you and see if you notice the hypocrisy for yourself:
Firstly you say,
"You are responsible for what has happened and what is happening."
Next you say,
"You created this critical mass with..."
Then you say,
"try all you want to blame someone else"
You finish with,
"that song and dance isn't going to work."

Should your "song and dance" work with me, or any free thinker reading this? Are you exempt from the accusations you make against me?

I didnt mean for my last post to directly upset you, but I am firmly of the opinion that America (with the UK in tow) is doing terrible things in the middle east and it is not telling the American people the full story. The UK is doing exactly that to a similar extent with its people too. You might tell me 9/11 was osama, the boston bombers were islamic children, that each US school shooting was real, or even that the 7/7 in UK was islamic bombers, but until you spend some decent time researching what independent reporters and analysts say regarding FACTS and EVIDENCE (IE: dont blindly believe the "official" story), then I reject all suggestion that my words would be unkind to families of victims. (I am not suggesting every school shooting is fake or a setup, but some certainly seem to be fake, and if one shooting is one too many, then one fake shooting is one too many also! In one case the families are victims, in the other case the entire American population is the victims!)

Russia gave the whitehouse the names of the chenchen brothers. Homland security said their Facebooks were "normal" so no one watched them. After the boston marathon bombing oh yeah we know who did it. While Black water was hired for the marathon security. I do believe we helped the "moderate rebels" in libya killing 10, 000 cilivians in the bombings and watched the al qaeda flag fly on the capital building.Libya now has a refugee problems the president that replaced gaddafi was flown out of Virginia been in the cia protection program. Either USA has no clue what its doing or its corrupt to the max!!

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/07/15 08:30 AM

Cossacks stand next to a bust of Russian President Vladimir Putin which depicts him as a Roman emperor, during its unveiling ceremony in Leningrad region, Russia, May 16, 2015. (Reuters / Maxim Zmeyev) / Reuters

http://www.rt.com/news/259429-putin-roman-emperor-bust/
laugh
read the last paragraph :)

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/07/15 08:23 AM
excellent link conrad!!! The soviet union was jewish controled. Russia is NOT!! Why would u post a link that puts it back on the Jews??? Lol

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/07/15 05:24 AM

Pootin the suki, is trying to save face after how badly he got his @ss kicked in Afghanistan.

:laughing:
You will see lots more conflict in afghanistan Putin just revoked nato passage through russia. Stops the drug flow. Iran already confiscates tons of herione now the route to asia is cut off. :)

1onlyaname's photo
Wed 10/07/15 05:19 AM

What, the Ruskies need the Chinese to help them?laugh

yep cause the chinese are bringing boots to the ground once the bombing is done the troops mop up the mess. Putin commited to air strikes only no russia boots. The chinese never promised no boots. Lets see what happens. With chinese russia iran jets in syria kinda shuts hillary n mccain up obama can forget about a No fly Zone. China n russia will move into iraq next.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 10/06/15 05:29 PM
Edited by 1onlyaname on Tue 10/06/15 05:29 PM

Usa airstrikes hit a hospital 3 times killed two pieces of steel some rocks some empty trucks 27 strikes they did wound 3 people not counting hospital air strike.
I would commend you for not disparaging Israel in some way.....but it's early in the thread.

Btw...even though your thread title and opening post are about different things, you're not insinuating that either the Russian or Chinese air force is better than the U.S Air Force, are you? Your many grammatical errors make your point hard to figure out....if,in fact, there IS point to begin with.
absolutely russia air force is superior Iraq has offered the Russians an air base to come kill their isis. This big fuss over putin killing hilliarys n mccains rebel they have to prepare the way for iran n chinese troops to get through syria. Usa is getting its *** kicked out of the middle east.

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 10/06/15 05:20 PM

Usa airstrikes hit a hospital 3 times killed two pieces of steel some rocks some empty trucks 27 strikes they did wound 3 people not counting hospital air strike.
I would commend you for not disparaging Israel in some way.....but it's early in the thread.

Btw...even though your thread title and opening post are about different things, you're not insinuating that either the Russian or Chinese air force is better than the U.S Air Force, are you? Your many grammatical errors make your point hard to figure out....if,in fact, there IS point to begin with.
absolutely russia air force is superior in simulated dog fights in india the russia jets shot down our planes :) putin chose better bombs also he not wasting strikes. Go back over our drone strikes. No al qaeda killed. Just any male over 16 made a drone strike legal. The CIA method of finding al qaeda severely flawed. They offered reward then gave tracking device to informer which was mostly taliban. The taliban throw the device in school teachers y ards a drone come at night blow up the school teacher. Go ahead check it out. We have no clue who we bomb. 8 weddings bombed. Usa cia n airforce totally unaccountable. We shoot willy nilly. One drone killed 40 children picking up firewood. One drone killed grandma 2 kids n a cow. Canadians in libya air strikes never dropped bombs when they saw their targets they said screw this returned to ship fully loaded. Yeah we stink

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 10/06/15 04:36 PM

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 10/06/15 03:54 PM
Putin sends 3, 000 isis fleeing to jordon?? Hmmm they run to israel usa ally???

1onlyaname's photo
Tue 10/06/15 03:51 PM
Putin sends 3, 000 isis fleeing to jordon. Lol they know iraq is next.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 04:54 PM

Obama hmmmm they seem to hate. We seem to be the terrorists that caused this mess. This is embrassing obama clinton mccain kerry. The CIA needs to be dismantled!!!!

Only because I know you don't speak a word of Russian, without the aid of a translator site.

'Suki' isn't the Russian word for "great".

:laughing:

But, I will agree...
Pootin is a suki.
I not sure where anyone was speaking russia but if u like to call mr. Putin a ***** feel free. But ur missing one of the greatest men of our times.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 11:11 AM

"texas needs more tree due......."

?? wth does this mean?
I think he meant dude

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 10:48 AM

Bush Invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. (Hence looking for conflict) Finishing off daddys job.

lets try to stay in the present times, ok?

Sure, I think it was reported USA hit an Afghani hospital. Didnt USA pull out of Afghan years ago? No boots on the ground in Syria? Lets see how long that lasts. I think putin is doing the right thing by making it very difficult to put boots on the ground. YOU DONT NEED TO BE THERE! Get over the View of being word police, it will cause your country more harm than good.

It is good to live in the moment, but lets not forget how these things start. For me it is America's surge to create conflict in the middle east, AND at home. I bet you guys hate Islamics now, I bet there is suspicion on the streets and in your homes. How often is terrorism on the lips of the American people? Please dont forget the past, it shapes your future. Bush and his actions are certainly relevant.

In the present as I experience it I saw on our UK news that twice Obama has recently declared martial law. How do you feel about that? How will you view your freedom and what will you do if there is martial law for a whole month, what about six months? What about six years?
iran n Lebanon are the boots on the ground they go in clean up after russian airstrikes. And I bet Ramzan Kadyrov put some spies in isis. Putin is getting some damn good info on his strikes they are not wasting bombs

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 10:36 AM

All Rise...

http://youtu.be/S2HNH9orkTQ/

http://youtu.be/b1rKQReqJZg/

We hope you have enjoyed your stay, in United States of America, please exit through the side door.
smokin

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 10:32 AM

Bush n his cronies got caught slant drilling iraqi oil from kuwait soil. That's why the wells were set on fire. In texas u get shot for slant drilling.
rofl rofl rofl turn off fox news read a little more

Aren't you tired yet spreading dis-Information?

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 10:30 AM

Bush n his cronies got caught slant drilling iraqi oil from kuwait soil. That's why the wells were set on fire. In texas u get shot for slant drilling.
russia has syrian contracts to the natural gas. Pipe lines to europe. Has had them for a while.

1onlyaname's photo
Mon 10/05/15 10:26 AM

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25