Community > Posts By > scottinkck

scottinkck's photo
Tue 08/06/13 05:51 AM

If you go shirtless in a pic, you communicate that you lead with sex.

thanks point taken and pic removed

scottinkck's photo
Tue 08/06/13 05:42 AM
HEY so I have to admitt that I have a three date rule. This is not to get rid of anybody but to give me time to try and get to know somebody. If sex starts to come up before the fourth date I just politely say I'd rather spend alittle more time with you before having sex so my feeling's for you are not based on sex. And as far as the paying thing came up I also have a go dutch policy as well, I think it is healthy when dating cuz yes some guys do think that spending x amount on money on you is a guarantee to get into your pants, and for this before a date (after a bad experience) I tell my date that I would rather we go dutch or split the bill, usually this is never a problem. BUT bottom line is you have to be you and do what you feel is best for you when dating and we can NEVER be too carefull!

scottinkck's photo
Sun 08/04/13 02:46 PM
It would be so nice to find love or at least a date! I have not had any luck lately seems guys only wanna get laid!

scottinkck's photo
Sun 08/04/13 02:43 PM
I am a straight acting gay male looking for love but could really use some friends!