Community > Posts By > stefiepek

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 09:05 PM

there are many great people here in the forum.

They would be great if they would share their noodles.

grumble grumble

I knew it! You refuse to share your noodles. grumble

rofl rofl :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 09:03 PM

They would be great if they would share their noodles.

grumble grumble

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 08:31 PM

Real people exist....
Well you will need time to spend so you can see.

:)

Hey John.. when are you going to post some more jokes on the forum?
oops Sorry side track a bit

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 08:03 PM
Slowly you will be able to find out more

Good luck in your search!:wink:

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 06:26 AM
Hahaha slaphead slaphead slaphead

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 05:26 AM

how do i meet me a real honest woman thats not trying to con me for money because thats all i seem to run arcoss on this site

Just don't transfer any money to anyone
:wink:

what Stefie said!
you only get scammed if you actually fall for the trick and send money slaphead

Ok transfer the money to my account now!
rofl rofl

you'll have to give me your email and account details and otehr forms of ID i could use glasses

grumble grumble

or you could send a blank cheque if i give you my address :tongue:

Hahahaha ok give me your address.. i will send you a BLANK cheque rofl

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 05:13 AM

how do i meet me a real honest woman thats not trying to con me for money because thats all i seem to run arcoss on this site

what Stefie said!

rofl rofl

you'll have to give me your email and account details and otehr forms of ID i could use glasses

grumble grumble

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 04:30 AM

what Stefie said!

rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 04:00 PM
Nice..... flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 03:48 AM

Will you ever write a book on yourself?

In the last few years, you all have shared thoughts here or in other social media as blogs or posts. If anyone compiled all your writings in some order, the words could typically portray you and your beliefs, interests and everything you stand for. Give these to a psychologist and he would describe your personality reading between the lines!!

Though there might be an element of pretense discussing controversial or exclusively personal subjects but over a period of time; you tend to reveal yourself through your posts. But all that you write, over time, fades away into oblivion.

Having written numerous posts in forums and some articles in print, I have lately realized had I utilized this time writing a book on what I figured my life and this world was all about, it would give me great pleasure presenting a copy of it to my children and possibly grand children in the future.

I plan to do it nevertheless.

Would you also like to gift an autobiography to your descendants? Or, what other tangible ways could you leave behind your legacy as?

I never planned to. But because of my job I was sent to build a factory in a pretty remote part of south China ( I am actually wrapping it up soon). I have been here for two years come Oct. and I live right here in the village with the migrant workers. eat with them, work with them. To the best of my knowledge no westerner (from my industry anyway) has done this. Yes, they come, stay in a nice hotel about 50 miles away, have a day long meeting then leave. That's what I also did before this project

So about 2 months into it, I started jotting down the things that were happening, the good the bad and the ugly. Because when two totally opposite cultures are thrown in the same little village.. things happen Lol.

I am up to 210 pages, some hysterical stuff..shocking things,dead serious stuff and some very sad things as well

One thing I have learned for sure. The life of a Chinese migrant workers is very hard... very hard.

I will leave it to my kids to do what they want with it after I croak.. I think they will appreciate the 2 year snap shot thru Dad's eyes... hope so anyway.

Other than the hardship of those chinese workers.. you might also want to add in the 'hot' stuff in china. You know what i mean.. bigsmile

Do you mean the spicy food? .. Lol..;)

:laughing: just afraid it might be too spicy for your kids! shocked

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 01:00 AM

Will you ever write a book on yourself?

In the last few years, you all have shared thoughts here or in other social media as blogs or posts. If anyone compiled all your writings in some order, the words could typically portray you and your beliefs, interests and everything you stand for. Give these to a psychologist and he would describe your personality reading between the lines!!

Though there might be an element of pretense discussing controversial or exclusively personal subjects but over a period of time; you tend to reveal yourself through your posts. But all that you write, over time, fades away into oblivion.

Having written numerous posts in forums and some articles in print, I have lately realized had I utilized this time writing a book on what I figured my life and this world was all about, it would give me great pleasure presenting a copy of it to my children and possibly grand children in the future.

I plan to do it nevertheless.

Would you also like to gift an autobiography to your descendants? Or, what other tangible ways could you leave behind your legacy as?

I never planned to. But because of my job I was sent to build a factory in a pretty remote part of south China ( I am actually wrapping it up soon). I have been here for two years come Oct. and I live right here in the village with the migrant workers. eat with them, work with them. To the best of my knowledge no westerner (from my industry anyway) has done this. Yes, they come, stay in a nice hotel about 50 miles away, have a day long meeting then leave. That's what I also did before this project

So about 2 months into it, I started jotting down the things that were happening, the good the bad and the ugly. Because when two totally opposite cultures are thrown in the same little village.. things happen Lol.

I am up to 210 pages, some hysterical stuff..shocking things,dead serious stuff and some very sad things as well

One thing I have learned for sure. The life of a Chinese migrant workers is very hard... very hard.

I will leave it to my kids to do what they want with it after I croak.. I think they will appreciate the 2 year snap shot thru Dad's eyes... hope so anyway.

Other than the hardship of those chinese workers.. you might also want to add in the 'hot' stuff in china. You know what i mean.. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 12:07 AM
I think it's more commonly used in Southeast Asia (correct me if I'm wrong).
Usually from thailand, many people believe the spell works!
Well i guess end of the day, it's still up to individual spock

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:16 PM

Eric and TMommy know how to have a great time.
You can choose friends/minglers of the same sex too guys.
Everyone is too shy.
I choose stefiepek.

Thanks lady flowers
We shall have a great time in the dance party!
:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 05:39 AM
I have a few on my listlaugh
Devildog - he is "bad"
Norcal - want to see him go wild
Martin - get him drunk
rofl rofl pitchfork

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 05:28 AM
Hmm.. my previous ex was a very good friend and we ended up together. Eventually he has another woman in his life while still having a relationship with me.

The initial grieving took me 3 months to get over; crying, sleepless nights, anger, questions in your mind. Although it's a short period but the impact of trusting someone eats into me so much until now.

For the past 7 years, I've not been seeing anyone.. sigh...
tears

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 05:05 AM

well if it was, we wouldn't be here

Welcome to the real world..devil

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:58 AM

With my students at the Blue man show..rofl shades

Able to spot the blue man? surprised

Hopefully, nobody here is color blind. :tongue:

rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:54 AM

hmmmmmm...wait, don't tell me, I'll find him....laugh laugh

Isn't that an AWESOME Show, Stefie?? :wink: happy

Yes.. Mel!
Have you seen it too!?love
This is the first time we arranged to watch the show.
The students love it!!bigsmile

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 02:26 AM

sakura for stefiepek

Thanks!! flowers

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 01:28 AM
You give love a bad name - Bon Jovi
pitchfork

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25