no photo
Thu 12/31/09 03:38 PM
from Europe!

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 08:58 AM
Welcome

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:17 PM
I am also with you in that case. You are absolute right.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 02:28 PM

Johnny Depp is a great choice :wink:.

What about me??
sad sad

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 02:08 PM

OKKKKKKKKK WHAT ABOUT TRACTOR BRANDS????????????

I think they are dobble impressed from your TRACTOR
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl :angel: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: winking winking winking shades shades winking winking winking winking winking winking :thumbsup: :thumbsup: slaphead :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinker drinker drinker drinker :heart: drinker drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana:

You welcome

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 02:05 PM

they said that johnny depp is going to be on the mag.who do u think it should be?

I am

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 01:59 PM
OKKKKKKKKK WHAT ABOUT TRACTOR BRANDS????????????

I think they are dobble impressed from you TRACTOR

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 01:37 PM

I'm sure some women will be impressed. But, there are those of us who are not impressed by the kind of car someone drives.

That is for sure, that not all impressed by the kind of car someone drive, but al lot of people are impressed. That is also for sure.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 12:19 PM

Why do you think that?

My experience was when I picked up a girl with my new BMW thy were impressed.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 12:05 PM

Yes, I can see not needing a car if you only date/spend time with people who live in the city.

I think you need a car to impress the girl:banana:

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:49 AM
My country everyone has a health insurance.

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 12:05 PM
What about a workout?

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 11:29 AM

I think it is a trick.

I was also contact today from a women and she would that I register at a web-page (urlcute.com)to know more about her.

I thought what kind of problems has this girl.

For a friend to refer me to a friend..you think that is a trick? What would there be to gain?

take a look at this web-page above and you will see what is wrong.

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 11:20 AM
I think it is a trick.

I was also contact today from a women and she would that I register at a web-page (urlcute.com)to know more about her.

I thought what kind of problems has this girl.

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:02 AM

Yep, I've been there. How long are you going to stay and where do plan on going so far? Guilin was the best. Hong Kong and Xi'An should not be missed if possible. Bejing is great but everyone goes there.

I would like to go to shanghai and Changhzou and I will stay there 2 weeks if possibel.

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:37 AM
I havent met anybody:(

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:21 AM
Hello @ all,

is here someone who was in China?

I am going to planing to travel there in October.

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 06:48 AM

I was in Istanbul in September 2007. It's a beautiful city!

I was there twice. I saw the Hagia Sophia, that was beautiful. The whole city is majestic.

I agree with you

Constantinople?

The old name was Constantinople.

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:16 AM
İ am in İstanbul.
Was someone there?

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:44 AM
My first job was mechanical engineer, and my task were repair mine machines. I did this job 5 years.
After that I decided to went to the University(5 years) and since 5 years I am a professional Project engineer and Workshop manager.