Community > Posts By > Cinterpol

Cinterpol's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:16 PM
not really i watch all my shows online now

Cinterpol's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:15 PM
i wouldnt say best film ever BEST FILM by clint east wood was and has to be unforgiven its got gene hackman morgan freeman and him so its three for the price of one

Cinterpol's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:13 PM
this movie is epic and has a good story as well watch rudo y cursi starring sin nombres producers Diego Luna and Gael Garcia Bernal

Cinterpol's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:12 PM
ryan from the office is in it this movie will never match munich in terms of jews being bad asses i loved munich israelis kick ass wooo

Cinterpol's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:10 PM
ah relly are you guys fans of the movies Guillermo del toro (pans labyrinth the orphanage) is doing the hobbit SO IM PSYCHED HE IS BRUTAL i love him and he is mexican like me so its like 5 stars

Cinterpol's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:09 PM
who said this

Rosebud.....

Cinterpol's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:07 PM
Actress would have to be zoey deschanel for brunettes i have a crush on her since beetlejuice and blonde would have to be the love of my life Scarlett johansen

Cinterpol's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:04 PM
my favorite will ferrel movie was the movie stranger than fiction i love it when comedians act straight for example jim carey in eternal sunshine of the spotless mind and adam sandler in stand by me the sad clown theory says they do act better in drama plus comedy is drama with a smile

Cinterpol's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:03 PM
OMG ANIMANIACS i loved that show

Cinterpol's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:02 PM
dom deluise was the 80s to me even though i lived 4 years in mexico he was in a lot of american re runs which i loved theres nothing like the a team and mission impossible dubbed in spanish its glorious lol

Cinterpol's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:01 PM
My favorite movie right now is star trek im a film buff you dont ask those questions i tell you the most watched movie i ve seen has been the lord of the rings i have seen the trilogy over 9 times in sequential order thats 12 hours of LOTR its al lot of dedication but i always have fun of course non of my friends like this movie as much as i but who cares its lotr

Cinterpol's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:59 PM
i loved the new movie it leaves a new universe to explore by making star trek more action packed the franchise is saved not to mention the fact that the cast is younger and easier to relate too i loved Leonard Nimoy he is so cool i hope he is involved in the future but there is only one captain picard and kirk in my book so im confused