Community > Posts By > FunGiggles2

no photo
Sat 08/22/15 06:52 AM
Note after i removed picture --Ifound responses from other --who left pictures --may no longer exist. Also
Found when I talked with some and asked for ==proof of USA..they said, China Nigeria ---look at the text stile some ----type

CUT and paste---
CON game for sure
trust is earned over weeks months a year

Never give trust --her or other place
BY having # 3 things in common--sure proof of a con-and a heart due to be broken BRUNOfrustrated

no photo
Sat 08/22/15 06:45 AM
Hi can not tell you all --I removed -[deleted picture ]mine all seemed to vanish this is a test for you also Brunotears

no photo
Tue 08/18/15 04:23 PM
What is a thread ???

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 08:19 PM
:banana:
May the[this will boggle your mind-read loudly,now and then]
Light of your Angels to allow you to see ,what your eyes can not perceive today, casting illumination in the darker parts of your life's path today. All 86,401 seconds ahead as you were sleeping at midnight.Today 1/4 of them are already on page 342-behind you.They are but dreams in your mind ,held in place by chemical bonds.Your mind is free-this second to focus on the one hour ahead-like driving a car. Nothing but the road ahead is of any real concern. As long as you-invite Your Angels with you, on your shoulders and inyour brain and your mind -they will gladly 1] illuminate what your eyes can not see 2] protect you from dangers not yet apparent to your eyes 3] bring to you life ,loving situations, that will cause you to chuckle, as you pass by as the seconds go from page 343 to page 342. The laughter ,chuckle, if your body,brain,mind ,heart area are in perfect congruence. Means every second is one of intense JOY. As you catch a chuckle beginning to form-rideit like a surfer on a wave-crest.Your on top of the mostthrilling awesome part of life Journey. One second of priceless time. Be not distracted by those ,and life dark places that-that would have you wipe -out[wave-surfing talk] let the your 3 Angels 1] perfect timing-to stay on the crest of the wave-but not to close to be in danger-but empowered to wipe all ,all things that would slow or impede your fast and awesome 1/1000 of a second journey. When you find that time-as your perceive it is lived 1/100 of a second at a time-nothing ,nothing can stand in the the way of the QLBD ,quantum-loven-dustbunny, fully integrated in your most awesome set of genes[nicely packed for Surfing Your place of residence- on planet ,in your jeans-YEP] So you see each -obstacle in your "focused path-is shot with a love-arrow,by your guardian Angel. They dissolve all that would a oppose your Awesome presence,riding the crest of the Wave of life. See the wave is actually an Angel lift you up .like these words, over the lumps and bumps of your Human Journey. You as LOVE-ENERGY around over,up through all that is in your Focus #1,#2#3. Nothing Nothing Nothing in this Universe--can slow, or divert the Mighty wave -you ridetoday .As�Each focus point is seen and achieved-Your Angels let you down. A brief RESPITE is your to chuckle ,laugh like hell-[love-energy released by victory] Life is just so, so ,so easy and fun-the muscles in your face, become tired. Why? You chuckle and laugh so much-no other but me,would perceive that the laughter is liquid love-energy,and not the type of love-energy robbed from the heart of other's by a laugh at their misery. For you see ,they have no,no,no focus[3 no's] they are stuck -wipe out ,wipe out again and again--[all they wouldhave to do is hit the beach-for an Angel Sun Tan [of illumination] -so the funny that saps their Love-energy,isnot�your.Sodo not delight in their plight. It is your time -to rise above-and ride the endless wave of happy ever after on life 101. Earth school you have had education. A damm awesome body,self repairing -till you wipe out [page 600] so stay on the crest-a bit behind the guardian Angels in front of you, as they crash through-all the lumps and bumps in front of your footsteps today. Once you have had1 second lived in1/100.and one minute lived second, and one hour lived one minute at a time . You will be incontrol-in control of all Earth-Forces. Money, Electricity,light, all forms of energy-nullify gravity[plane][car] [controlled falling-running] all allall you could ever envision is yours. No keys,cell phone, or other mechanical stuf is needed. All of the riches of this planet are your to use[be not greedy-a bird,song bird] has no pantry,or refrigerator. Your you love-energy ,your awesome briain,mind with Angels--wipe out all obsticles this 1/100 ofa second and all that follow-just as day [illumination follows the darkest night]day after day] yea my child enjoy your sandbox.Cast not sand in anther hair. Play nicely and castles too big and tall are your for the building --a little love-energy from you,a kindword, a$1-thankyou.When you buy a Starbucks coffee ,will glue all the grains of sand[people] into an awsesome life experience. Yep,yes yippie-today your on the Top..the very Crest of the best of life 101. All .all the love-energy you could ever imagine will flow to you.Kindness ,love and your 3time 3 time 3 Angels at your command -write it,as if it were done--And it has been granted --before it comes into view from the top of your Wave of Victory LL declaration of victory this 1/10000000 of a second and all ahead-today Yea! Bruno

BEWARE ALL HAS Consequences to be yours--a friend wanted "more men in her life" she was fired 3 days later! The next position working in a mens homeless SHELTER frustrated

no photo
Mon 08/17/15 08:12 PM
love :banana: guys gals everything -Just ask:angel: cute

May the[this will boggle your mind-read loudly,now and then]
Light of your Angels to allow you to see ,what your eyes can not perceive today, casting illumination in the darker parts of your life's path today. All 86,401 seconds ahead as you were sleeping at midnight.Today 1/4 of them are already on page 342-behind you.They are but dreams in your mind ,held in place by chemical bonds.Your mind is free-this second to focus on the one hour ahead-like driving a car. Nothing but the road ahead is of any real concern. As long as you-invite Your Angels with you, on your shoulders and inyour brain and your mind -they will gladly 1] illuminate what your eyes can not see 2] protect you from dangers not yet apparent to your eyes 3] bring to you life ,loving situations, that will cause you to chuckle, as you pass by as the seconds go from page 343 to page 342. The laughter ,chuckle, if your body,brain,mind ,heart area are in perfect congruence. Means every second is one of intense JOY. As you catch a chuckle beginning to form-rideit like a surfer on a wave-crest.Your on top of the mostthrilling awesome part of life Journey. One second of priceless time. Be not distracted by those ,and life dark places that-that would have you wipe -out[wave-surfing talk] let the your 3 Angels 1] perfect timing-to stay on the crest of the wave-but not to close to be in danger-but empowered to wipe all ,all things that would slow or impede your fast and awesome 1/1000 of a second journey. When you find that time-as your perceive it is lived 1/100 of a second at a time-nothing ,nothing can stand in the the way of the QLBD ,quantum-loven-dustbunny, fully integrated in your most awesome set of genes[nicely packed for Surfing Your place of residence- on planet ,in your jeans-YEP] So you see each -obstacle in your "focused path-is shot with a love-arrow,by your guardian Angel. They dissolve all that would a oppose your Awesome presence,riding the crest of the Wave of life. See the wave is actually an Angel lift you up .like these words, over the lumps and bumps of your Human Journey. You as LOVE-ENERGY around over,up through all that is in your Focus #1,#2#3. Nothing Nothing Nothing in this Universe--can slow, or divert the Mighty wave -you ridetoday .As�Each focus point is seen and achieved-Your Angels let you down. A brief RESPITE is your to chuckle ,laugh like hell-[love-energy released by victory] Life is just so, so ,so easy and fun-the muscles in your face, become tired. Why? You chuckle and laugh so much-no other but me,would perceive that the laughter is liquid love-energy,and not the type of love-energy robbed from the heart of other's by a laugh at their misery. For you see ,they have no,no,no focus[3 no's] they are stuck -wipe out ,wipe out again and again--[all they wouldhave to do is hit the beach-for an Angel Sun Tan [of illumination] -so the funny that saps their Love-energy,isnot�your.Sodo not delight in their plight. It is your time -to rise above-and ride the endless wave of happy ever after on life 101. Earth school you have had education. A damm awesome body,self repairing -till you wipe out [page 600] so stay on the crest-a bit behind the guardian Angels in front of you, as they crash through-all the lumps and bumps in front of your footsteps today. Once you have had1 second lived in1/100.and one minute lived second, and one hour lived one minute at a time . You will be incontrol-in control of all Earth-Forces. Money, Electricity,light, all forms of energy-nullify gravity[plane][car] [controlled falling-running] all allall you could ever envision is yours. No keys,cell phone, or other mechanical stuf is needed. All of the riches of this planet are your to use[be not greedy-a bird,song bird] has no pantry,or refrigerator. Your you love-energy ,your awesome briain,mind with Angels--wipe out all obsticles this 1/100 ofa second and all that follow-just as day [illumination follows the darkest night]day after day] yea my child enjoy your sandbox.Cast not sand in anther hair. Play nicely and castles too big and tall are your for the building --a little love-energy from you,a kindword, a$1-thankyou.When you buy a Starbucks coffee ,will glue all the grains of sand[people] into an awsesome life experience. Yep,yes yippie-today your on the Top..the very Crest of the best of life 101. All .all the love-energy you could ever imagine will flow to you.Kindness ,love and your 3time 3 time 3 Angels at your command -write it,as if it were done--And it has been granted --before it comes into view from the top of your Wave of Victory LL declaration of victory this 1/10000000 of a second and all ahead-today Yea! Bruno

no photo
Sun 08/16/15 11:02 PM
rofl
Bruno here: where you are I'm not exactly sure but I spent a good bit of time traveling the Southwest in New Mexico and Arizona! Arizona Arizona is pretty damn hot at this time a year. New Mexico has been better but the distances are vast. So many wonderful things to see in New Mexico. And Arizona. What are some of your interests? I've been traveling down to Tucson on a regular basis since 1999 and quite honestly the economy has not been too good and has been reflected in a lot of what's been going on in the Southwest. If you go up north from Phoenix to awesome things were seeing our meteor crater, and the Grand Canyon. Just north of Kingman Arizona is the Kingman mine store for Kingman turquoise the last major operating turquoise mine in the United States producing any kind of volume. If you drop me a line and give me an idea of what you're interested in I might be able to give you a hint of one or two things that are were seeing that are behind the scenes that nobody knows are there. Travel is such an unusual and specific thing I still have a hankering to go north to seal the dinosaur stuff in your neck of the woods but once again the distances are vast! Tucson saw a nice city to hang around! A great variety of things to see and do all within a couple of hours drive. Stay well have a great trip and I look forward to hearing from you Bruno

no photo
Sun 08/16/15 04:16 PM
Edited by FunGiggles2 on Sun 08/16/15 04:22 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM travel - yep many places before. Now I agree seeing some place new takes on new meaning.I intend to touch down on 6 continents -I would like to do all 6 in 2016.

Now finding [that friend] that is the tough one! Albuquerque Nm is my Home!
Bruno

criteria: to find a worthy-trust worthy friend for travel and why it works
HEART-SAUCE [my word] LOVEN also my [word]

Loven, is Q..Qualities 1: truth above everything else, all can be fun- but without honesty nothing can be real. To understand that trust is something that is earned, not given away with matching interests. The surest way to a broken heart is to trust somebody who has not earned the trust and through a matching technique has provided a false sense of companionship which is neither true nor hme! Heart sauce is the same energy feel at a baseball stadium when the Star-Spangled Banner is onest nor worthy of a memory.
Bruno-Gift 08-06-15
a term created by me to explain the two components of the human condition. Part a: has to do with the biological interrelationships of human beings. Part B: his heart sauce, another term created by sung. It sends chills and tears through the crowd as heart sauce is squeezed from the words as they are sung. Heart sauce is felt, as a form of energy when words that are spoken enter the EAR, are transferred to the brain, to the mind, back again, down the spine, touches the heart area of the physical body- and then is shot back to the voice muscles. It comes out as a chuckle, giggle, laughter, or if truly awesome a bawling blast of tears of joy![No not from a book from my heart and past experience}

Q-qualities are required to x-ray the spirit inside the human being. When 20 1Q qualities are identified that are admired by the other person then if honesty and integrity underlies them all- the term friend could be granted. For at that point in time, the qualities of trust that the other person values are the 21 most treasured by themselves.

Life is a 600 page book. Today we meet on page 343. The future before us is an unwritten script- are is to determine pages 344 two 599. Page 600 is the last beat of our heart. So to travel, with an honest[never met a person who didn't say they were an honest] but with 20 1Q qualities the chances are the fun of the journey shared with another will produce laughter and giggles and memories to be treasured for a lifetime.