David383's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:49 AM
Thank you all. FYI I went to see star trek tonight. its a must see

David383's photo
Fri 05/08/09 10:12 PM
i hope i meet somebody to atleat talk to

David383's photo
Fri 05/08/09 09:58 PM
I have no plans of going back to Jersey. I was laid off from my accounting job and beside the economy is really rough up there. I neady a change of scenery

David383's photo
Fri 05/08/09 09:55 PM
Hi. I live in antioch right down the road from the lake. (I can walk there is I wanted) I just moved to Tennesse a few Months ago and I don't know anyone. Maybe we can chat?

David383's photo
Fri 05/08/09 09:53 PM
The count of Monte Cristo (Favorite movie) But the Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a close 2nd

David383's photo
Fri 05/08/09 09:46 PM
Edited by David383 on Fri 05/08/09 09:46 PM
Hi, I'm David. I just moved here to Antich,Tennesse from New Jersey a few Months ago ( I bought my parents a house and I didn't know it was an occupancy Loan; hence the move) I don't know anyone here nor is it easy for me to find a job here. So i figure i try this. Just looking for people to hang out with and have a conversation. I'm going insane not knowing anyone.

Interest include: (LOL)
a night out to eat with friends
Theater
Movies ( My DVD collection is huge, its sad)
i enjoy conversations alot, ever much so since i rarely have them with new people

I just need a friend...

David383's photo
Fri 05/08/09 09:32 PM
hi i'm new too. Just joined. I just moved to tennessee recently and I have no friends. message me if you wanna chat.

David383's photo
Fri 05/08/09 09:28 PM
Hi, I'm David. I just moved here to Tennesse from New Jersey a few Months ago ( I bought my parents a house and I didn't know it was an occupancy Loan; hence the move) I don't know anyone here nor is it easy for me to find a job here. So i figure i try this. Just looking for people to hang out with and have a conversation. I'm going insane not knowing anyone.

Interest include: (LOL)
a night out to eat with friends
Theater
Movies ( My DVD collection is huge, its sad)
i enjoy conversations alot, ever much so since i rarely have them with new people

I just need a friend...

David383's photo
Fri 05/08/09 09:19 PM
I just got home from watching it.. Awsome movie. Missed 2 parts because of bathroom breaks :(