Sat 01/31/09 03:35 AM

*Journey*

cappacionodrinker

Blackdrinker

transientmind's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:32 AM
Edited by transientmind on Sat 01/31/09 03:33 AM

Ozzy Osbourne - Not going away

....soggy..lots of rain...and steamy...you get that when it's summertime!!!

Lighthouseman - The Waifs

Sounds like gangrene *hic* fun, it sounds like fun.

Steamy in Oz, that is.

Pffffffft!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's a huff, not gas...:wink: laugh )

Sun, Dirt Water - The Waifs
Uh-huh, your typing says no but your smile says yes.

transientmind's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:26 AM
Edited by transientmind on Sat 01/31/09 03:28 AM
Ozzy Osbourne - Not going away

....soggy..lots of rain...and steamy...you get that when it's summertime!!!

Lighthouseman - The Waifs

Sounds like gangrene *hic* fun, it sounds like fun.

Steamy in Oz, that is.

transientmind's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:14 AM

Waz Up Jon? drinker

It's Only Love By Bryan Adams & Tina Turner
Coffeelaugh

You?drinker

transientmind's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:09 AM
Edited by transientmind on Sat 01/31/09 03:11 AM

hey lovely!!:heart: how's you Jonathon?
Considering the time of morning here, I think the Euros would use the term "smashing."

How're things on your side of the rock?

Mushroomhead - Episode 29

transientmind's photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:53 AM
Edited by transientmind on Sat 01/31/09 02:57 AM
Guilty Gear - Still in the dark

How do, folks?drinker

transientmind's photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:45 AM
Fatal Smile - Out of my head

http://hardrockhideout.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/neo-natural-freaks.jpg

transientmind's photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:08 AM
Fatal Smile - Stranger

transientmind's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:45 AM
Fatal Smile - Learn love hate

transientmind's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:09 AM
Midgets.

transientmind's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:47 AM

I'd probably rule the world with an iron fist SO iron that Kim Jung Il, Saddam Hussein, and Vladimir Putin would say, "Whoa dude... cool it with the iron fist!" devil
Got some news about Saddam Hussein, bro...

He came back from the dead??? noway
Dead?

transientmind's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:30 AM

I'd probably rule the world with an iron fist SO iron that Kim Jung Il, Saddam Hussein, and Vladimir Putin would say, "Whoa dude... cool it with the iron fist!" devil
Got some news about Saddam Hussein, bro...

transientmind's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:52 AM
Edited by transientmind on Wed 01/28/09 12:53 AM
One more post from the pest and I'm outta here, maybe talk on their wavelength. What would Tupac do?

“Since we all came from a women, got our name from a women, and our game from a women. I wonder why we take from women, why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think its time we killed for our women, be real to our women, try to heal our women, cus if we dont we'll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies, who make the babies. And since a man can't make one he has no right to tell a women when and where to create one.”

“I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven.”

“I don't mean to sound sleazy but tease me I don't want it if it's that easy.”

“The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.” (I think that's one of my favorites.)

“It's like if you plant something in the concrete and if it grow and the rose petal got all kinda scratches and marks, you ain't gonna say "d*mn, look at all the scratches and marks on the rose that grew from the concrete.." you gonna be like "D*MN! a ROSE grew from the CONCRETE?"

“Let the Lord judge the criminals.” (Basically, don't get caught up in revenge.)

“Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix ,cause the media is full of dirty tricks.”

“If we're all saying that rap is an artform then we gotta be more responsible for our lyrics. If you see everybody dying because of what you're saying, it don't matter that you didn't make them die, it just matters that you didn't save them."

"“To all the seeds that follow me
protect your essence
Born with less, but you still precious.”"

transientmind's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:36 AM

I'd kick wannabe mini mes ass. But then I could. Because I'm not his parent. Big difference. He will learn. His wake up call is coming. He will change.
I remember a Harley commercial that said: "...Because kids need heroes." No joke.

My brother just had a little 850 'Zuke and kids started idolizing him.

It's an opportunity, a foot in the door.drinker

transientmind's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:31 AM
To tell you the truth, the most exposure I've had to the skateboarding community was through a Christian pastor.

The guy once met "Animal Chin," a boarding legend.

Anyhoo, the point is that there are a few decent role models in the boarding community, but... sometimes it comes with a price. There be youth pastors lurking.laugh

transientmind's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:17 AM

What if the kid wants to be a thug.....thinks its cool!!!smokin

What if that same kid doesnt want to hang out with the parent.....then what?????huh
Then it's time for the ethical youngsters and other role models to step in. Sometimes, a kid just needs to learn that there are different kinds of bad*ss, that's why senseis generally try to instill a little self-control and responsibility.

transientmind's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:11 AM

Hmmmmmmmm, maybe being a part of the solution instead of part of the problem may help. Join civic programs. Mentor troubled kids. Volunteer time to help children. Be involved in community groups. That's what I do. Because I don't want to complain about the issue and do nothing. Act. Be involved. Help. Make a difference. Change a life for the better. Share love. Show hope.
I agree with you there, man. Cause and effect. It's easy to shake a finger at the symptom or the modus but the cause is what needs to be dealt with.

transientmind's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:09 AM

what if............there was no such thing as guns?????noway

Lets do the math.........take away the guns.......take away the shooting?

If there wree no such thing as bombs, knives, baseball bats......etc.....

would that take away alot of the violence????

or would we just invent a new weapon of choice?????surprised

transientmind's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:59 PM
Edited by transientmind on Tue 01/27/09 11:59 PM

It's a part of the prevalent "thug culture" today, kids aren't being taught by their parents as much as the media anymore and that means irresponsibility is king. Being dangerous makes you edgy and a kid with a gun is big dog on campus.

When my Dad was a kid, children brought their guns to school for show and tell but there weren't really school shootings to speak of because they were taught the ethics that go along with power, now that weapons are illegal, kids think it's cool.

When did guns become illegal?
They're illegal in most schools, open carry is illegal in most states, concealed carry is licensed. Just like drugs, illegal=exciting.

I'm not necessarily addressing the gun issue right now, though. Kids will act like prisoners and use random objects as weapons in the absence of traditional ones.

I'm glad that guns aren't allowed at my child's school.
I genuinely hope that the other kids are as honest and upright as yours.flowerforyou

transientmind's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:50 PM

It's a part of the prevalent "thug culture" today, kids aren't being taught by their parents as much as the media anymore and that means irresponsibility is king. Being dangerous makes you edgy and a kid with a gun is big dog on campus.

When my Dad was a kid, children brought their guns to school for show and tell but there weren't really school shootings to speak of because they were taught the ethics that go along with power, now that weapons are illegal, kids think it's cool.

When did guns become illegal?
They're illegal in most schools, open carry is illegal in most states, concealed carry is licensed. Just like drugs, illegal=exciting.

I'm not necessarily addressing the gun issue right now, though. Kids will act like prisoners and use random objects as weapons in the absence of traditional ones.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next