Community > Posts By > IzRblu

IzRblu's photo
Sat 05/16/09 12:03 PM
roses are red

IzRblu's photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:31 PM
With the clothes designed for women being torture devices half the time it's no wonder someone got a whole town!

IzRblu's photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:26 PM
If you have get togethers, then you're not doing your own thing like you would be doing at the beach. Are there dinners or dances or conventions?

IzRblu's photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:21 PM
I have been to nude beaches, but where else can you be a nudist?
I walk around nude all the time in my own home, but I've always wondered what draws people to be nude in groups.
Perfect place for me to ask.

IzRblu's photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:13 PM
I don't think they meant that kind of help. I came on here because I want to find out how to send an instant message to someone I've been talking to who is online.

IzRblu's photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:52 AM
I agree with earthytaurus. She is spot on. You'll find the years going by and you'll be in the same position. She's getting what she needs out of the relationship and you stay in limbo. She gives you just enough to hang in there, but never enough. I have two friends who are going on 3 and 4 yrs and they lightly date but can't look for anything more meaningful because they are committed in their own minds.

IzRblu's photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:21 AM
Maddy May..This prayer is sent out to you that you may get well and live a long,waving happy and healthy life

IzRblu's photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:37 AM
MrMarkus, I want to thank you too. I wish every parent could support their children with those words!

IzRblu's photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:36 AM
My ex husband responds to my kids like yours does. I know he does it because he is scared for them and wants to plant the seed of doubt in their mind so they will conform to his views and be safe. It's not right and he will accept it over time because it does sound like he loves you and just doesn't know how to deal with it. He knows how people talk about lesbians and he hates that you will have to go through that. Every parent wants the best for their child, better than they had.

IzRblu's photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:32 AM
I hope there is not just 5 people in CT. I do see alot of the mid-west represented, must be those cold lonely winters

IzRblu's photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:15 AM
flinglove

IzRblu's photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:15 AM

spring

IzRblu's photo
Fri 05/08/09 03:43 AM
Hi everyone,

Checking out the site. It looks like a good place for not just dating, but chat and games. I love it!