Community > Posts By > araymastarr

araymastarr's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:47 PM
let someone take XXX pics of me, cause i just KNEW theyd end up online or something horrifying... well i lost my cell phone w/ ALL KINDS of pics on it AND had a personal DVD stolen... oops

araymastarr's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:43 PM
ok, overall pretty good. Very few guys ur age can verbally express all of what you did in your profile. (dont know how critical you want us to be here so ill just rate)
looks - 7
profile - 8
overall - 8

good job

araymastarr's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:35 PM
who said anything bout it bein "icky"??? cause it sure as HELL wasnt me. I get plenty of it in MY diet, just as my bf...hehe.... what can i say, mans got it made

araymastarr's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:46 PM
well if it makes ya feel any better, i cant seem to find one either.... i think the funny thing about it is that, before i really got with women, i couldve had plenty.... and now that i want one and the more i want... the harder and more elusive they are! Damn i feel bad for what men have had to go thru for eternity!

araymastarr's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:19 PM
yea, i said all that and THEN went to look at ur pics.... lol ass backwards right?

araymastarr's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:00 PM
oh now now, dont put words n my mouth... man talk about a guilt trip, ok, ok... just form a single file line... one at a time please...

araymastarr's photo
Fri 05/08/09 10:08 PM
well im not a guy or anything, but for like 95% of men they probably dont. Some may get lucky. But theres a small % out there that just got it like that...
thats just going from my past experiences..
theres definitely hope 4 u.. ive hooked up with a couple guys like that..
(they were hotties tho)