Community > Posts By > PinkShimma

PinkShimma's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:27 AM
Lol sometimes i get ims but when i press ok, no one is there, guess they got bored, or changed there minds.. lol

PinkShimma's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:23 AM
My Im's always on.. i like to be able to talk to loadz people.. better go look for a site..

PinkShimma's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:14 AM
Is there a chat room on this site???

PinkShimma's photo
Sat 05/09/09 04:48 PM
See if only i was sensiabe sorry cant spell..

Enough to right these on the disk!!!

PinkShimma's photo
Sat 05/09/09 03:01 PM
I think he ment, hes looking for someone to love, not a actul person as of yet.. lmfao

PinkShimma's photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:29 PM
So is there any designers out there, photographers ect ect..

I do photography and design things for people like avatures, websites ect

What anoys me is that they put the product number the serial code on the envolope and you cant find it anywhere else, so u enter it ect on laptop, but when your laptop brakes, you get a new one and have lost the envolope, but u still have the packageing, disc and all the other bits, but you cant use either of them, and adobe and coral wont help!! Ah......

How do you find the soft wear easy to use??

PinkShimma's photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:24 PM
Trust me, i wouldnt have sex with the man on the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th ect date, they would have had to took me out a hell of alot, to prove that they actully wanted more than sex...

Thats how u weed out the users, iv been on dates where they might get a good night kiss, i have known they wanted more but said by and gone home, or asked him to drop me off..

Dont lower yourself and be used..

That gose for you men to.. make sure they really care about you before you sleep with them..

Remmber men and women will say what you think you want to hear, just to get you where they want you!!

PinkShimma's photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:20 PM
Honestly i dont think anyone really looks at profiles, or the pictures, they just see the display pic, and email you of that.. lol

PinkShimma's photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:18 PM
Single.. tooo...

PinkShimma's photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:17 PM
Hey everyone, have a great weekend!! :P)

PinkShimma's photo
Thu 05/07/09 01:39 AM
Aw.. Morining every one :)

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:10 PM
Lol Dan..
Night.

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:02 PM
Cant see a section on this, thought would be nice to have to say morning and godnight to everyone..

I am now off to bed.. So Good Night Everyone, see you tomorrow xx Night xx

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/06/09 03:36 PM
A plunge neckline and jeans is good :)

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/06/09 02:38 PM
Aw poor dog..lol

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/06/09 01:30 PM
I think you end up with stupid replys because most people dont bother reading your profile.
Even if you only had 1 line on there, most people wouldnt be assed, they would look at ur picture and email you off that. Sad i no.. but people tend to look at pictures more than whats written...

2 Next