Community > Posts By > honeywell69

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 11:44 AM
Most people enjoy sex , but when your no longer in a relationship and your not having regular sex , you just get use to it . Of course there's time when you have a craving for it and you miss it .. I'm sure most women find other ways of satisfying themselves .... It works a treat , some times better than a man

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 11:22 AM
Why are you complaining for .., I get younger men messaging me all the time , but I just delete their messages ... And just move on . There's loads of women 50 age who are interested in guys their age , you just need to be patient , the right person will come along when you least expect it ..

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 11:13 AM
Age is merely a number ... I certainly don't feel or look my age ... I would definitely date and have a serious relationship with a guy from 44age ... So all you young guys in your 20's who have been messaging me ....you have no luck!!!

no photo
Tue 07/28/15 11:13 AM
Age is merely a number ... I certainly don't feel or look my age ... I would definitely date and have a serious relationship with a guy from 44age ... So all you young guys in your 20's who have been messaging me ....you have no luck!!!