Community > Posts By > aramirez83

aramirez83's photo
Sat 04/23/11 01:21 PM
Round Rock, TX here! I'm trying to connect with the locals in the 512. Anybody up for a chat?

aramirez83's photo
Thu 05/07/09 10:17 AM
Hi, I'm Adam, 26yrs old...new to all this.
Not sure where to start, but basically I'm just looking to meet new people and make new friends to hang out with locally doing whatever.
Going out for coffee, lunch, to a pub, bar, live show, movie, whatever.

I just need to meet some new people in the area to hang out with and basically have a good time...you down? Like I said, I've got my own place, car, etc.

Find out more about me on profile and message me back

aramirez83's photo
Thu 05/07/09 09:37 AM
Does it have to be in Dallas, is that where everyone agreed?

I'm actually in the Austin area. Are there any people who live in Central TX that would like to meet?

I think with the many different locations that we're all in, in TX...there should be sectional event meetings. That way everyone north could meet in Dallas, Central could meet in the Austin area and so on...

aramirez83's photo
Thu 05/07/09 09:26 AM
Edited by aramirez83 on Thu 05/07/09 09:44 AM
Ok, so I'm new to all this, but I've got much feedback saying that forums are where it's at in order to get your profile viewed and to increase your chances with actually meeting someone locally. Whether it be at a bar, pub, coffee house, movie, live show, lunch, etc.

So, that's what I'm trying out. I'm 26yrs old and own a house in Round Rock. I'm just looking to meet new friends to hang out with locally. Looks are not too big of a deal to me, it's more personality, sense of humor, fun and honesty that I'm looking for.
You've got to like to have fun!

And NO, my main goal is NOT to just meet someone just for sex on the first meeting. Friends/buddies first and then see what happens. Sex is the last thing on my mind right now, believe it or not.

Help me out! ;)

aramirez83's photo
Thu 05/07/09 09:21 AM
So, it seems that the majority agree that forums is the answer.

Ok, so next question...what are some of the best forums to meet others who are interested in meeting you?

Anybody ever get lucky and actually meet someone local that proved to be something worthwhile in the end? I'm not talking about a serious relationship, but just mainly a friend that dug the whole scene and wanted to continue seeing you...

aramirez83's photo
Wed 05/06/09 12:48 PM
I just wanted to ask to see if anyone knows...

What is one of the easiest ways to get my profile viewed by many or to even get a response from someone you send a message to?

Any ideas? I'm new to all this and find it a bit pointless when most girls ignore messages, unless your pic looks like Brad Pitt :)