Community > Posts By > ChrisIlarraza

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:21 AM
lol, i really gotta work on my speaking skills

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:18 AM
hey everyone new and old, well not necessarily old, like in age, i mean old as in you've been here for a while, not like on earth for a while, not that that's a bad thing, i meant on the site. Ok, I'm gonna stop. But I am back from yet another hiatus. Back permanently.

High Five

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:48 PM
Just letting everyone know that I've returned from another stint overseas and unfortunately my friends list has shrunk, so don't be shy in hitting me up.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:53 PM
maybe

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:21 PM
shoot 'em up

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:20 PM
funny...red stripe is much funnier

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjrv9CSOQRA&feature=related

sheer briliance

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:55 PM
lol

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:33 PM

honey, military men come with nothing but drama, lies, deception, na a major headache.. If you want to marry a military man them just stay single and live alone.. they are gone all the time and most of them you cant trust! Im a Navy girl and I work with the guys all day. I see the stuff they put their wives through. plus I have a bunch of friends in all branches of the service.. its not worth it.. Find someone who you truly love and that loves, and if that happens to be someone in the service than ok.. but dont base it on that. Live a happy life not a miserable one because your husband is gone all the time and more than likely cheating with anything he gets his hand on.. Very few military men are loyal. I see it everyday and its disqusting!!! I wont get involved with one if i can help it.. but good luck to you!

i resent that

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:15 PM
Rocker Mulcahey

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:10 PM
well you just have a funny way of doing whatever it is youre doing. looks like fights to me. and don't flatter yourself like that.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:58 PM
i'm not going to defend that thought's just really funny... in an uncomfortable sort of way

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:57 PM
wait are you saying that mccain and palin rape men?

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:44 PM
oh that's nice. just when i thought i couldn't hate politicians any more, this lands right in my lap.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:37 PM
Edited by ChrisIlarraza on Tue 10/21/08 05:42 PM
laugh

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:35 PM
god no. if you've seen my other posts you'd know the last thing i would be is one of those naive poor old sods

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:30 PM
i know, he belongs to the united church of christ. i do my homework

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:25 PM
you know this actually what a lot of people could have foreseen. once an african-american runs for president, tons and tons of people would be outraged and start picking at him and his character. oh he's a muslim- which leads to- oh he's a terrorist, he hates america, i want to see his birth certificate before i drop my prejudices. and whatever else has been thrown at him

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:14 PM
but all most people do is wait for their turn to talk. politicians are the same way, that's why they never really answer the questions they are asked. they just stand there and wait to talk. and they don't even answer the question

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:12 PM
we're arguing because we're americans and that's just something we do for fun. everyone has their own opinion of something, it's just whether or not someone will take the time to listen

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25