Community > Posts By > DarkPrinceDan

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Thu 11/18/10 09:01 PM
I'm still here too Shadow. Welcome Hearts. Hopefully you have fun on the forums. :wink:

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Sun 11/07/10 11:38 PM
I am currently reading Thief of Lives. It's the second book in the Noble Dead series.

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Thu 11/04/10 02:19 PM
Hey all. I'm 22 and new friends are always welcome. If you'd like to chat feel free to message me. :-D

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Thu 11/04/10 02:10 PM
Hello and welcome to Mingle. What kind of anime are you wanting to discuss? Any specifics?

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Sat 10/30/10 01:18 PM
I would have to say sunset. The day is coming to a close and a new day is just over the horizon.

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Thu 10/28/10 09:16 PM
1) Honesty- Cause let's face it, without honesty, how can you trust one another.
2) Personality- gotta be someone I can talk to for hours on end and not get bored of the conversation.
3) Non-judgemental- Someone that won't judge me or my friends at first glance and is willing to give people a chance to show who they are at heart.
4) Compassionate- Someone who is able to show affection with or without words.
5) Looks- as with any person looks do matter to a certain extent. If I don't find you attractive or if they don't find me attractive, it probably won't work out.

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Wed 10/27/10 09:52 PM
Looks like I'll be working and going to sleep soon after.

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Sat 10/09/10 01:24 AM
Edited by DarkPrinceDan on Sat 10/09/10 01:25 AM
laugh laugh laugh

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:54 PM
I'm in Utah. West Valley City

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:16 AM
I'm out in West Valley. Construction sucks.

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:37 AM
Thank you haley.

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:33 AM
Sup y'all. Thanks for looking. I was hoping I could get a few people to check my profile and let me know what you think. Be as harsh as you would like and tell me your honest opinions.

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:27 PM
Caution. This post may contain spoilers. (I'll try not to though)

I am a die hard fan of the books. This said, I movie really disliked this movie due to the cut from its original rating down to the PG rating. They cut out the best fight scene in the entire book and tried to replace it with a scene Including the destruction of harry's 3rd home. (The 2nd place harry actually feels at home.) And the way the did the whole death scene makes Harry look more like a coward than it does a hero. They could have done a lot more with this movie, but it seems that they're too interested in showing the "love item" portion of the books than than they should be.

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Wed 07/29/09 06:39 PM
My name is Dan. I'm 21 and trying to find a Female from utah 18-24 with an awesome personality.

If you just need someone to talk to and you don't mind talking to complete stranger, hit me up. I'll help in almost any way I can.

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:40 AM
I bought the game for Xbox but sad to say I never got to watch the show.

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:35 AM
I agree with you on the way they handle the claims. THe "debunk method" is a more credible way of ghost hunting. The original is the best, but I can't bring myself to finish a complete episode of the international due to 2 reasons. One Bryan was there and 2 Jason and Grant aren't. (Best of the team: Jason, Grant, and Dave (Tango))

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:06 AM
Sup. Welcome to the site. I am technically religious but haven't been to church in about 3-4 years. I'm in West Valley City, and going to school at SLCC.
Where are you going to school?

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Sun 07/05/09 02:32 AM
I'm in total agreement with most of ya. Dating co-workers is a bad idea. One of the reasons i'm questioning though is she always expects the worst and we're both assistant managers in the same area (and she has told me that she prefers working with me than the other managers).

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Fri 07/03/09 06:49 AM
Bleach is a totally awesome anime. Naruto shippuden is also really great. One that hasn't been named yet is Blood + It is absolutely fantastic. Especially if you're a fan of vampires and the mystery surrounding them.

DarkPrinceDan's photo
Fri 07/03/09 06:41 AM
So I've got a problem that I was wondring if ya'll would help me with.
First I'll let you know what's going on. I really like one of my co-workers and I've found that when I'm not thinking about what I'm supposed to be doing, my attention seems to be drawn to her. We've always been able to guess within about an inch of what is on the others mind, so I figured I'd ask her out on a date. The day I did so she replied that she doesn't date co-workers. So this creates at least 2 questions in my mind. The first is, "Is she trying to let me down easy or would she be willing to go out with me if we didn't work together?"
And the second is what would you do if faced with the same situation?

Previous 1