Community > Posts By > dreamer86

dreamer86's photo
Fri 03/21/08 09:36 PM
thanks everyone, i appreciate the advice.

dreamer86's photo
Fri 03/21/08 09:24 PM
ok, so here it is.

i have a best friend named mike, we've known each other for 6 years now. we have always had a thing for each but never pursued it because either he was with his gf and i was with my bf and the occasional he was single but i was taken etc. well about a year or so ago we finally told each other somewhat how we felt, but the thing is he calls me everytime he is drunk and says he "loves me", "knows were meant to be", and that he "wants to marry me". i laugh because well he is drunk and prolly doesnt know what he is talking about, but my best friend said people tend to say things they never would when their drunk. could that be it? or these things he has always wanted to say? i mean even when he isnt drunk he'll say "im gonna sweep you off your feet" and what not. as of right now i dont know what to think because anyone could say that...who knows if he is for real right?

dreamer86's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:18 PM
anyone want to chat? im hella bored.

dreamer86's photo
Wed 09/05/07 10:13 AM
Ok, so i have been dating this guy for 5 months now and everything has been going good. Til on our 5 months he brings up how he has been testing me by asking me questions to see how i would repsond. the reason for it is to see if we'll bump heads or anything, because his ex wasnt who he thought she was...which i can undertstand completely. after that he goes on telling me that there is temptation all around (which then maked me wonder if he is doing anything) and how ive changed his life, since we've been together he now avoids girls and whatnot. after that convo with him i said something which he said reassured him of our relationship that it will work out, that sometimes he needs to be reasured.

i know that his past relationships havent been good, all the girls treated him badly. they usually lasted a week and now iam his longest relationship since then. which i suprise him in the fact that im not like his ex's, he said with them he could tell when something was up but with me he doesnt.

what i think is that maybe he is expecting me to do something like cheat on him because that is what he ex's did, but im not like that. and maybe the fact that im not scares him a lil...idk.

what do you all think?

dreamer86's photo
Mon 05/28/07 07:50 PM
you guys are all right. i mean me i told people i had a bf because to me
relationships aren't just games...some people think differently. that
would be like me talking to others and whatnot. he is "supposed" to call
me tonight and talk about. so i guess we'll see what happens.

dreamer86's photo
Mon 05/28/07 07:38 PM
thanx guys for the advice. angelintraining he actually told me that he
did talk to her and said he didn't have a gf. his exact words "we havent
hooked up".

dreamer86's photo
Mon 05/28/07 07:20 PM
ok so i have been talking to this guy for a month. and a couple of weeks
ago when we were talking he was said,"i consider you my gf and when
girls try to hit on my i tell them im taken." so when he said that i
believed him...now im not so sure. i just recently found out he was
talking to some girl on myspace and told her he doesn't have a gf. so i
confronted him about it and he said it was nothing and i should he is
only into me and noone else. but now i kinda find it hard to
believe...he tells me one thing and tells someone else something
different. i dont want to get hurt again. so what should i do?