Community > Posts By > OldTimeRadioFan

OldTimeRadioFan's photo
Sun 09/13/15 09:16 AM
I am looking for a true and faithful Christian woman to share my life with. I have two children, a son who just started 3rd grade this year, and a daughter who just started 2nd grade. They spend most of their time with their mother (who lives about 60 miles away from me) during the school year. I am lonely, and want to find someone who is fun to be with, and who hopefully enjoys at least some of the things I enjoy outside of church. I can't afford to travel long distances for meeting people or dating, unfortunately. Please forgive me that - those circumstances are beyond my control, and likely will be until my kids are out of high school. Anyway, please let me know if you are willing to give me a chance...

OldTimeRadioFan's photo
Thu 09/10/15 02:29 PM
Been divorced since 2008. Not my choice - I do not believe in divorce except in cases of infidelity or if there is a danger to spouse or children. I made the mistake of marrying a non-Christian who, as it turned out, had an ulterior motive in marrying me, and divorced me once she got what she wanted out of the marriage. I am tired of being lonely, but I won't make the same mistake twice. Are there any true and faithful single Christian women out there in my area? I haven't found any yet...