Community > Posts By > Zeynab95

Zeynab95's photo
Sun 07/05/15 05:13 PM
Been looking for alot lately but skimming my list now since I noticed most things are limited out here and quite rare to find but hey ain't giving up

Zeynab95's photo
Sun 07/05/15 05:11 PM
i am looking for my sanity!! my marbles so to speak ...once i find it !....what was i saying...something with 70 something something...oh i wish they would hurry up with my meds.:banana:

that was hilarious :smiley::joy::sweat_smile::joy:

Zeynab95's photo
Sun 07/05/15 05:02 PM
He does:joy:

Zeynab95's photo
Sun 07/05/15 05:01 PM

Don't believe half the quotes you read on the Internet, most of them are a load of rubbish anyway.

:laughing: truer words were never...type written! Can I quote you on that?

It was actually Julius Caesar who said that, I read it on the Internet, but yes you can quote.

hilarious :joy::joy::joy:

Zeynab95's photo
Sun 07/05/15 04:51 PM
I'm never too sure about anything that's supposed to last. Every time something amazing happens to me, something else comes along and destroys it. Whenever I feel really happy about anything now, I tend to take it with a pinch of salt, because I keep expecting just another wrecker to come and tear it all down.

Awww that is sad.Am sorry you feel that way but I can relate.What naked it worse is that you are always right about that feeling

Zeynab95's photo
Sun 07/05/15 04:41 PM
Smart man + smart woman = romance

Smart man + dumb woman = affair

Dumb man + smart woman = marriage

Dumb man + dumb woman = sexually transmitted disease

funny and crazy at the same time,I love it:joy::joy::joy:

Zeynab95's photo
Sun 07/05/15 04:30 PM
Hey guys,am Zeinab from Kenya and I thought this would just be another step in making friends If interested be sure to send me a message.

Zeynab95's photo
Sun 07/05/15 04:18 PM

does anyone revert ,? anyone who wants to have a genuine friendship, pls go ahead and msg me. I thought this portal is to help meet new people. how can that happen when people put their ego before themselves and simply not revert

Sorry but like I posted somewhere else. each person that is on my friends list I actually chat with... At least 2x a week some daily. I don't add people I don't know.

I am in a relationship so all I do offer is friendship..
This takes time, I see so many that come out here thinking that they are going to find the love of their lives in a day or so it takes time and sometimes it still doesn't happen.

I couldn't agree more