Community > Posts By > OWM108

OWM108's photo
Fri 07/10/09 06:36 AM
Unique Blonde
Sorry for the loss of your furr baby. Too bad you are so far away I always have a full nursery of days or weeks old pups that I rescue from the pound!
Richard
Little Rock,SC
See last batch pic on profile.

OWM108's photo
Tue 07/07/09 10:34 AM
LHB
Thanks for your response but that is what I asked in posting.

OWM108's photo
Tue 07/07/09 04:55 AM
New here, how do you know when the person last visited site?
I had both messages expire one said has visited in the last month and another the month before.
Any way to tell so you don't have to wait 30 days to find out that profile is no longer active?
This has been asked many times before I bet, but a newbie.
Thanks

OWM108's photo
Fri 06/26/09 03:05 PM
I am learning as I go on these sites,what is the general rule on being widowed. I was told not to put in down, it is the reason I don't get any emails. HUH how can the truth and a fact of my life (a huge one) not be important?
Thanks to everyone for their positive response's!
These cyber rookies are a PIA!!!!haha
Richard

OWM108's photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:27 AM
Ms Teddy
You have not had one date? Your joined date shows April o7, boy am I stupid. I am only on 7-8 week's and she had me thinking I hit the one, she knew all the right stuff to say.
Typical rookie mistake I hope or you guy's rolling on the floor laughing!

OWM108's photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:10 AM
Ms Teddy
Thanks but I cant change # it is my business #,signs,cards,invoices and website etc. Customers know it by heart!
Besides she had seen it on web site when she asked what I did for living nothing to hide. She probably asked for it to verify what I was telling her? She wanted name rank and serial #, all I got was probably fake name and blocked phone#!
Boy is cyber dating exciting !

OWM108's photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:47 AM
As you can see by my joined date I am cyber rookie, so how do you know if the other person is for real? I poured my heart out to this woman for just her entertainment. This is normal?

OWM108's photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:30 AM
I will try to make this as short as possible. Woman contacts me, we go through emails all most 10 a day 8 days she want to know every thing about me .Which is fine, she asked when and how my wife died how the kids reacted ect. I mean nothing was missed . She was a little sparce on her end. The she says that my email are slow in return I told her besides my business to run, I can't type use one pencil to peck these out. She asks for ph.# the the call's come round the clock and the ones at night were quite disturbing. I even commented that we were not at that level.Then during one call a man's voice on the other end is yelling with her, she hangs up.Her call # was allways blocked ID. So I email and asked what happened. I am rudely told that she is just finishing her second divorce and her new live in boyfriend had a fight and she was bored! I was blocked from sending my reply to that info!
Has any one else had this happen?

OWM108's photo
Fri 06/26/09 06:51 AM
Has any one else had this done to them?

OWM108's photo
Sat 05/30/09 10:58 AM
I was having good message's back and forth on here with someone, she gave me her email to talk direct. I could get her email to me but she never got mine? I am bellsouth and she was hotmail, the email I sent her never bounced back to me. Any help! I am not any good on the geek stuff.
Thanks

OWM108's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:57 AM
Tanya Thanks for the link,I don't give it to them right away after maybe 15-20 emails back and forth they ask for it, go to private emails. I am way too trusting in matters of the heart, I guess I don't think people are that evil to scam you when it comes to finding someone to love.
I guess I was not cut out for this cyber dating world.
Thanks Again

OWM108's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:35 AM
Quiet
Are you serious 1.95$ What planet do the cold hearted people come from? I have been widowed for 3 yrs. and they get you to pour out your guts to them. Then tell you to go off site here is their em add.and you never hear again!
Then it is spam city.
Thanks for letting me vent.

OWM108's photo
Fri 05/29/09 04:34 AM
How much do people get for selling your address?
I had this happen on another site a few times once you give them info (they were all friendly and chatty) they are gone. Just had it happen on here. Anyone else have it happen?