Community > Posts By > gimmieachance

gimmieachance's photo
Tue 06/23/09 07:54 PM
Single and almost tired of lookingtears. Thinking if, it's meant to be....He'll find me blushing

gimmieachance's photo
Tue 06/23/09 07:43 PM
Edited by gimmieachance on Tue 06/23/09 07:46 PM
Hi all I have been here a short while, and love the site! I have met some nice people on here, but still no one to have a relationship with :angry: I know in due time, my Prince will find me smooched Hey like they say "Good things come to those who wait!" and besides Im an optomist and know things will get better! (A fortune cookie told me so!)laugh

Feel free to get to know me I always return e-mails!:smile:

flowerforyou Take Care, and have fun! Jenniferflowerforyou

gimmieachance's photo
Tue 06/23/09 07:35 PM
I like the "Im looking for a real relationship" If and on the first date, they are trying hard as hell to undress you.

gimmieachance's photo
Tue 06/23/09 07:26 PM
The truth. Only meaning that if you are a cheating liar that's just looking for sex and have a pic that is about a decade old, you should just be honest because chances are that when ya meet the person, they won't change their mind and say, "Oh I don't care that all the BS you wrote was only BS." They are more likely to say, "That's a really pathetic attempt to try and be with someone !" Honestly, just be real and believe it or not, there are people looking for u as is...