Community > Posts By > Mkwantsadate

Mkwantsadate's photo
Wed 08/26/15 08:55 AM
Yes it is possible. I am a woman who wants to meet someone online. I want a friend and companion. I have unfortunately ran into some problems with scammers too. I just ignore them and move on. Please try to stay positive. We all get sad and lonely but that is why we are here to talk and get to know one another and be supportive. Please feel free to chat with me I will talk with you. Who knows maybe we will develop a friendship lol

Mkwantsadate's photo
Wed 08/26/15 08:20 AM
Hi! Yes you can meet people online. I know what you mean about the scammers. I have had the same problem at times. I have been more lucky lately snd have met some really great guys. I am into friendship and companionship also. I get lonely and want to talk to someone. No need to fake or cover up feelings but do try to make a good impression and stay positive. Everyone gets down but we need to cheer and support eachother. Take care talk with you soon I hope

Mkwantsadate's photo
Wed 08/26/15 07:56 AM
Hi! My name is Mary Kay. I am a widow for two years now and would like to meet a man who lives in the Columbus Ohio area or near by. I am a non smoker, non drinker and am catholic. I want a serious relationship. Start off friends and companions and job from there. Please feel free to talk with me if you are interested in wanting to know more about me. :smile: :smile: