Community > Posts By > sthrnbbw

sthrnbbw's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:48 PM

I miss the hug and kiss that lets me know that they are happy that im home. Or the gentle touch that says I care. The making love that helps to entwine the two hearts together stronger. I miss the sound of the heart beat as i lay my head on her chest. Or the feel of her breath on my cheek as she sleeps with content. I miss the quiet moments spent together as we sit in the dark. being comforted in knowing that someone is there. I miss the words " its ok " when it seems the world is coming down on me. I miss the sound of the patter of her feet as she gently walks through the house. I miss the arguements that end in the words " Im sorry ". Or the times that I am able to catch a tear on my lips when she cries in sorrow. I miss the times that we spent sitting together as we watched a movie. I miss her singing in the shower telling me shes content. Or the " honey do this" that lets me know that I am needed. These are a few things I miss living single and alone.

i miss all that and more..i'm a widow going on 4 yrs. and i've never been alone till now..i find it hard to face the nights without him..makes for longgggggg nights for sure..

sthrnbbw's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:40 PM
i'm a real peach and i took no offense..lol..yet anyway.lol

sthrnbbw's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:38 PM
hi,i'm Judy from Georgia..hoping to make friends and maybe more..