Community > Posts By > __Jim__

__Jim__'s photo
Mon 10/19/09 10:34 PM

Welcome drinker

For starters, arrogant, narcissistic, unimaginative, uninteresting ...

I have a feeling your tone is meant to be sarcastic but less is more. Try adding a little substance to your profile, expand on your interests and inspire conversation.

Add more pictures also. winking

As it stands, your profile is laughable and passable.

Best of luck in dating. flowerforyou

thanks for the tip. Can you tell me what you think of my updated profile? I just wrote what I was thinking and I think it turned out better and better represents my personality.

Yeaaaa! :thumbsup: Much better ....

"Just looking" sends the message that you will waste everyone's time. Try to spin that message into a more palatable statement.

Based on what you said, you have a sharp wit. That doesn’t translate well until people get to know you -- especially online. Be careful about coming on too strong at first unless you disclaim all of your satire -- and that is no fun!

As you start to communicate with girls that interest you, as well as ones that don't, I'll bet you add more about you to keep the undesirables away! winking

Have fun! shades

Cool.

I switched the just looking a bit.

But, I think i'm fine with it for now. Maybe I'll add on sometime later.

Thanks a boat load, hun! ;)

__Jim__'s photo
Mon 10/19/09 10:12 PM

Welcome drinker

For starters, arrogant, narcissistic, unimaginative, uninteresting ...

I have a feeling your tone is meant to be sarcastic but less is more. Try adding a little substance to your profile, expand on your interests and inspire conversation.

Add more pictures also. winking

As it stands, your profile is laughable and passable.

Best of luck in dating. flowerforyou

thanks for the tip. Can you tell me what you think of my updated profile? I just wrote what I was thinking and I think it turned out better and better represents my personality.

__Jim__'s photo
Mon 10/19/09 02:07 PM
What do you think?