Community > Posts By > minxy88

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 12:54 PM
i do but its hard work, from my experoence here in london most guys of other races dont want to DATE a black girl, sure they may wana have SEX but then thats it!

partly why im still single so maybe i should move to another place, any suggestions???

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 10:53 AM
hi! x

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 10:53 AM
haha thanks! x

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 08:04 AM
cheers for reading my post, im still looking to meet lovely guy and see where it goes, im not here for 'fun' just an cool, straightforward guy.

im from london but i dont mind where you are from as long as you are willing to travel, i can travel too.

i dont mind your colour/nationality so please say hi!

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 07:55 AM
hello,
im a single girl still looking to meet and make a connection with a great guy, im not looking for 'fun' but a bit more than that!

check out my profile and please feel free to stop by and say hello,

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 01:35 PM
thanks to the 2 people who rated me... i have had loads of views on my page but not enough rating going on so come on guys please let me have some feedback. !!

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 01:33 PM
aww thanks hunny, i was wondering if i should write more?

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:44 AM
hi thanks for that- i will take your advice on board!

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:16 AM
hiya, im on the verge of leaving this site cos i think the few men here that bother to reply are fakers or just plain timewasters.

and its getting annoying when they ask why im not single or married, im like i really dont know, must be deeply unattractive!

what do u think of my profile