Radioheadish's photo
Wed 04/29/09 01:23 AM
Dissing my beer now?
Low blow dawg.
Lol.

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:49 PM
Ah, that's fun isn't it?
I'm just glad - according to your theory - I'm not a creep.

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:57 PM
Well you gotta ask when people think your a boozed up d-bag.

Yep, no shirt.

I'm glad you agree, I'd hate to make it seem like I'm keeping anything hidden.

Thanks bro, yeah the forum is flippin fun, and you gotta have bros to zing or it's just a mindless time of hitting on chicks...

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 05:03 PM
Sooo, I should be hiding that I like to drink?

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 04:10 PM
Sex On Fire - King Of Leon

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 03:54 PM

Everything I Do - Bryan Adams

Look into my eyes - you will see What you mean to me Search your heart - search your soul And when you find me there you'll search no more Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for You know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you Look into your heart - you will find There's nothin' there to hide Take me as I am - take my life I would give it all - I would sacrifice Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more Ya know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you There's no love - like your love And no other - could give more love There's nowhere - unless you're there All the time - all the way Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more I would fight for you - I'd lie for you Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you Ya know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you

I agree!flowerforyou

Yay! :D

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 03:31 PM
Everything I Do - Bryan Adams

Look into my eyes - you will see What you mean to me Search your heart - search your soul And when you find me there you'll search no more Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for You know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you Look into your heart - you will find There's nothin' there to hide Take me as I am - take my life I would give it all - I would sacrifice Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more Ya know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you There's no love - like your love And no other - could give more love There's nowhere - unless you're there All the time - all the way Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more I would fight for you - I'd lie for you Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you Ya know it's true Everything I do - I do it for you

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:24 PM

Ha ha maybe... Im more of a chubby chaser..

Drats, a never knew I could get hot chicks by eating donuts!
If only you knew me in HS...

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:11 PM

Video games are for children. IMO

Some of those Video Games I would never let my child play.......:wink:

Ahhh, see, those games were created by boys who never grew up. Those were created BY children, in a way. grumble

Games like Mario Kart, Madden Football, and Tetris are one thing, these MMORPG things, they are asnine. Wow... I say woah....

I actually agree with you...mostly, but after a long day, there are few things better than blowing away terrorists. :D

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:10 PM

I admire a guy who works out, even though lotsa cut muscles are a turn off. (just a me thing) Your youthful looking and cute.

Why thank you.
So if I stopped lifting for a month we'd be golden? :D

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:50 AM
Nice, you've obviously had to explain this before...
Lol.

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:36 AM

Since when? Bro video games are a part of my life, I'd hate give a false impression, my xbox comes with me.

Shirts? Nah.
But thanks though.

Buff guys under 30 are exempt from the "Put a shirt on". You're fine with the hobbies and shirtless pics you provide.

Thank you! That's what I thought, I got like this so I don't need to wear attire on my upper body.

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:30 AM
Blow - Atreyu

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:02 AM

i agree with lilth women on here, well most do not want a party animal, or someone addicted to games(Xbox) so I say you need to put more what your looking for, add some pics of you with a shirt on and go from there.

post in forums

Since when? Bro video games are a part of my life, I'd hate give a false impression, my xbox comes with me.

Shirts? Nah.
But thanks though.

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:00 AM

I'd work on the bitter used to be teased but now I'm gonna show all you folks part...

And the impression I got was that you drink... a lot and in excess. If that is accurate, okay... but if it's not, you might want to change your narrative and pictures.

welcome to the site.

Ah, so less vengeance? Works for me. I actually only drink with friends, you gotta do that out here. So thanks for the advice.

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 03:11 AM
Thanks.
So...Tammy is it? Do I pass or whatever?

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 02:42 AM
How does one know if he or she is a creep?

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 02:12 AM
The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars

Radioheadish's photo
Mon 04/27/09 02:11 AM
Easy...ME!
Lol, nah, even as a dude I gotta say Jason Wade from Lifehouse

Previous 1