Community > Posts By > alexpw

alexpw's photo
Mon 04/27/09 04:19 PM
Edited by alexpw on Mon 04/27/09 04:19 PM
Hehe, it's definitely a first and just a spontaneous attempt to organize my thoughts. I see girls using it like a fad diet and it got me curious.

alexpw's photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:40 AM
Good question, Radioheadish. In recent years, the word "creep" has grown beyond the original meaning; however, it is still a defense mechanism to appear superior, in terms of cultural norms, to another individual. So your answer is anyone, but generally a male, who violates the societal norms that are involved in courtship and relationships.

Miss ballpythonbbw is at a critical age of establishing her self-identity and she has decided to take the safe route to fit in with the rest, at least on this issue. The older person created a feeling of unease within her. That unease is the fear she feels at the prospect of not conforming to societal expectations and potentially being considered a deviant, even just by association.

In regards to the poster's question, the easiest solution is to limit your mail settings using a filter and you'll never hear from those "creeps." The next step is to change your perspective to be positive. Take it as a compliment that you are attractive to someone. Maybe consider watching the classic movie, "Harold and Maude," which may open your mind a bit.

Older men will continue to contact young women and it is a losing battle to make them stop, so it is unhealthy to become upset about it.

My best ;)
Alex