Community > Posts By > SpookygirlX

SpookygirlX's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:48 PM

you have a very wide age range to pick from- from probably too young to have children yet have them anyway to too old to have more and the ones they did have are grown-

You have to know that by your/our age- most women have kids- Do you only want one of your own or are you willing to accept someone elses as your own?

What about meeting a wonderful woman and then adopting- family doesn't necessarily mean a husband, wife, 2.5 children a dog and the SUV. Family is about people who love each other and are there for each other.

Very well said laughsandgiggles!

SpookygirlX's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:45 PM

I think they should tax legumes and beans for their contribution to global warming. A gas tax.

HA HA HA! Good one ;)

SpookygirlX's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:45 PM

Im definately too manly to carry a handbag, especially if its a pink one.

Are there Tampons in there? LMAO

SpookygirlX's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:38 PM

You don't set off my gaydar.......:wink:

Gaydar! LMAO! I have never heard anyone else say that, besides me. Hilarious!

And no, you don't look gay sir. You don't set off my gaydar either :)

*SMILE!*

SpookygirlX's photo
Wed 04/29/09 12:14 PM

Why are men afraid of purses or am I the only one? All I know is that if any woman - girlfriend (wife) or otherwise asks me to get anything from their purse, even if they give asbolute perfect directions I WILL NOT even think twice - the answer is NO.

frown embarassed huh noway
It is scary

I assume someone at some point in time has accused you of nosing in their purse? I think it's nice that you are respectful enough of a woman's privacy not to get in her purse! :) Kudos to you! :) Too bad my ex didn't think that way, he was nosey and dis-trustful.

SpookygirlX's photo
Wed 04/29/09 12:11 PM

If I don't speak to any of my living relatives, does that make me a bad person? Or is that ok?

I don't think it makes you a bad person. I am in the same situation with my own family. My mother and I haven't spoke in two years. I believe we don't need people in our lives that drag us down, and make us depressed.

SpookygirlX's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:16 PM

I've had swine flu all my life, I catch myself snorting a lot

LMAO! Now, I hope you don't have a pink squiggly tail, too! :)