Community > Posts By > sweetsunshine8

sweetsunshine8's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:33 AM

u right their is a lot of men saying their good but not every body is perfect so of course u going to have a flaw in a relationship
i,m not trying to stand up for them type of males but just bec he
say he is a bad person dont make him bec before u thought he was bad
u seen something in him that u like and being that he is a thug or
bad guy u dont like him now lol and dont try to say u know a bad person when u see them bec u never know who is bad or good all i,m saying is just bec u see a flaw in something dont make him a bad person rather it cheating or just plain lying and we all know a relationship are not perfect thats why we have to work on it u know
so it has nothing to do with being bad or females having low standards its us being lazy not trying to put forth the effort thats all

I'm not saying just because someone makes mistakes they are a bad peson...just that they are a bad person for you to be in a relationship with...being a thug in my eyes doesn't make you a bad person but would I date one...prolly not...they just aren't my style. So just because you're not a bad person doesn't make you "relationship material"

sweetsunshine8's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:31 PM
Oh hey I'm from Vancouver...but I've moved away though...hopefully I'll be back soon =)

sweetsunshine8's photo
Mon 05/11/09 08:19 PM
And also...you have to try not to let yourself get into a position that you will have to debate faithfulness...sometimes it is unavoidable but if it is...you should prolly avoid it...

sweetsunshine8's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:02 AM
YAY!!! thanks so much
drool flowerforyou

sweetsunshine8's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:55 AM
And for the record...thugs are NOT cute lol
noway noway noway

sweetsunshine8's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:53 AM

My Question has seem to always go un answered because here I am a single man looking for a woman that wants a man that is going to treat her like a woman. I am not a slacker nor am I one of those men who becomes so insecure that he treats a woman like a possession. There are many other men in Pensacola such as myself who are working and getting a higher degree of education in order to make a future. Most women do not see. That they want the thugs or someone who will treat them lesser than they deserve. I want to know why is it that women tend to look over us?

A lot of women tend to be shallow and not look past "things"...but on the other hand there a soooo many men out there saying that they are good guys but they're really not...so it all comes down to being smart and being sincere...if a woman can do both I feel like they ould find good men more often

sweetsunshine8's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:47 AM

:heart: Can even the most faithful man be tempted and fail?:heart:

Anyone CAN fail...but not everyone WILL...
flowerforyou

sweetsunshine8's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:31 AM
flowerforyou Thanks everyone...I just wasn't sure if I did enough

sweetsunshine8's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:24 AM
Hi everybody I'm kinda new to this site and was wondering how my profile looks...