Community > Posts By > cuteOwie

cuteOwie's photo
Mon 06/22/15 03:23 AM
Edited by cuteOwie on Mon 06/22/15 03:34 AM
I do that a lot I write if I write an older lady defying her age restrictions its not because I didn't see it its cos I like her and would wona know her , care for her treat her like she would wona be treated so haven made up my mind to do this I give her an opportunity a chance to be loved by messaging her its up to her to take it and be happy or trow it away and keep chasing the wind...the age you may have scrapped out of your list may be where your searched result or dream is....no one can tell age is just numbers, love can ride on the ridges of age without knowing its ridged or rough.....but if the age gap is too much run!!!! 2 tyms older is wrong even 10years older too but it depends on love as for me no way... DONT QUOTE ME ON THIS OKEY?

cuteOwie's photo
Wed 06/17/15 02:58 AM
add up white friend are nice am a boy/man you can add or text me.... check me profile it talks about me..

cuteOwie's photo
Tue 06/16/15 03:26 PM
girls are adventurous they wonna try out new things so I guess what they want from boys is encapsulated in that...they want to experience new things. maturity sort of....