Community > Posts By > krys2009

no photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:33 PM
some Marvin Gaye drinking some red wine and if got a man a slow dance together

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:17 PM

oh dude i like beavis and butthead your place or mine bring drinks heh heh heh:laughing: drinks arnt men usually funny beavis' and buttheads

I wuz heartbroken when they went off the air!tears

--- My place!
me too after wrestling and from that to beavis and butthead and a few beers i was ready for some wild fun just didnt have a man that wanted too ur place kool want me too bring some drinks toodrinks

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:09 PM

I country dance..:banana:

i like country dancing if find the right man who could dance it.....maybe a kiss or two after a slow dance?

Oh now you made ME start thinking laugh
just get lost into each others eyes and heavy pantingdrool just like the movie urban cowboy d@mn that sounds good right now a man the movie and a cold beerdrinks

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 08:04 PM

oh dude i like beavis and butthead your place or mine bring drinks heh heh heh:laughing: drinks arnt men usually funny beavis' and buttheads

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:44 PM

I country dance..:banana:

i like country dancing if find the right man who could dance it.....maybe a kiss or two after a slow dance?

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:40 PM
the two songs by Keith Sweat nobody and twistedlove

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:36 PM
being with the wrong men i thinking going to women:laughing: shocked oops think what you think is there a man out their just want the beer cuddling massaging and loving

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:30 PM
i like soul music and the cumbia if not dancing close together i on the floorrofl

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:27 PM
you like and dance too?rofl :banana:

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:20 PM

really where are the gentlemen i dont care for money but romance with flowers and dinner sounds good but for me really where is the one that likes to hold you in his arms and cuddle you give you massages back i give and give i want some back to you and be kissed havent found one that knows how to kiss yet and sometimes i perfer a cold beer with him on the couch next to him my budweiser and him his drinkdrinks brokenheart tired of the lies i hold you massage you yeah righthuh

Um, ok?

what you meen um right? i dont care for money just want him:banana:

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 07:10 PM
really where are the gentlemen i dont care for money but romance with flowers and dinner sounds good but for me really where is the one that likes to hold you in his arms and cuddle you give you massages back i give and give i want some back to you and be kissed havent found one that knows how to kiss yet and sometimes i perfer a cold beer with him on the couch next to him my budweiser and him his drinkdrinks brokenheart tired of the lies i hold you massage you yeah righthuh

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:04 PM
cool its a big enough state to do that in

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:00 PM

or

"if you think this head is big, you should see my other one."

. . .
Please can I Don't make me beg

possibly, i am thinkin about coming to tx this summer.

. . .
bring it on what part of TX

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:53 PM

or

"if you think this head is big, you should see my other one."

. . .
Please can I Don't make me beg

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:49 PM

*looks down*

huh...Dude, I already got one on my "head".
Proof needed

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:44 PM

! TIHS HO

it'd look killer in the mirror
Heck yeah it would

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:16 PM
Forever single....dont ask

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:32 PM

I take it I'm not the only one not getting anydrinker