Community > Posts By > Kayceearose

Kayceearose's photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:18 AM
Early Sunsets over Monroeville- My Chemical Romance

Kayceearose's photo
Mon 06/15/15 12:03 PM

"Hey, long time no see stranger."
She jumped a bit and squinted her eyes before finally seeing his face in the dimly lit bar. "Oh my! It's been ages!" He smiles as they hug. They sit in their desinsted seats. "God, you look great." He says almost breathlessly looking over her features. Pearly white teeth, red lipstick, the outfit she was in showed off her long legs and curvy- Jesus she looked absoultly sinful. He thinks She smirks druming her sharp, black nails on the table infront of her. "Oh, so did I look horrid before?" "No I-" "Just kidding. Thanks. You yourself haven't aged a day. But, who does these days right?" He smiles at his old love. "How's life been treating you? Last I heard you got another tattoo." "It's took forever but it's finally done." She stands and turns around showing off her beautiful laced, winged, tattooed back. "It's like a reminder of the good old days." She says, sitting back down. "He wouldn't have liked it." She scoffs. "He wouldn't like a lot of things I've been doing but that's why I'm here right?" She calls over a bartender and ask for a shot of Bourbon . He orders a spirte. "I miss you." She shrugs. "I guess I miss you too." He frowns. "You don't have to do that." She gives a apologetic smile and sighs waving her hand dismissivily. "You know I missed you. Why are you here?" She asked in a whisper. "Bussiness. I just finished doing something and stop by for a drink." She laughs. "drink?" He catches his mistake. "No. God, no. Just a club soda or water. That's why I got it." She nods noticing his damage control. "I like it here you know? I know what you're thinking, it's bad this time, you might not be able to come back but...I don't think I want to." He shakes his head. "You should, God knows you should." She rolls her eyes. " I would but only for you and only for you." He smiles sadly. "I can't leave." "You should." "He wouldn't like it" "No ****" He sighs. "You always do this, try to bring me down here." "Sorry, can't help it. It's in my ****ing nature now, no more mrs. nice girl" She says bitterly. "You blame me." She stops talking as the bartender gives her the drink. "Keep them coming." "Miss are you of age to-" She slams her I.D down on the table. The bartender scurries away she turns to her attention to him. "A little bit. But I'm not mad. Vengeful. But not upset." "Vengeful? Oh God,What do you plan to do?" She looks up towards the sky for a moment and her smile grows into a full laugh. "Death. Just know Death is going to be the only outcome. I have things prepared in the places where it would hurt most" "Please?" He says grabbing her hand. The touch feeling as it felt before, before this madness "I don't want to see you dead." She shrugs. "I'm already dead sweetheart. It's been too long. There's no hope for me. It's been way, way too long though. You should visit at least once." "There's something, to stop this. You know that it can happen and you're doing it again." "Nope, nothing. I know this. Knew this when they were taken from me. I'm not going back on all my work I've done. Sorry, again." He grips her hands and she looks down. Her eyeslashes brushing her cheeks "I love you." He says a little too fast and loudly. She smiles clicking her tongue piercing on her teeth. "Nice time to say it. I mean, I been waiting too long to hear you say that. To hear those words pour from your perfect plump lips. Your words come to me like a sonnet from the worlds most esquiste poetry. You sir could make me forget this existence" She says a bit drunk but meaning every word. He leans over and kisses her then. If they were there with her they would flutter. "Please." He says again, his breath tickling her lips. Desperate, acheing. She almost says yes. Years of planning, deciding, angst, depression, screams of a tortured soul all for nothing. "I can't. I won't." She says. Her voice barely above a whisper. He sighs. " Ok then make me a promise." He says holding her hands, intertwining their fingers. "Promise me when I either have a sword to your throat or you with a gun to my head and the fight turns bloody and dreadful because of him and you and those wings, that I am, not only the one allowed to kill you, but be able to know that in our last moments...we'll meet again." She smiles softly. That's the thing with him and her. They always start off right where they ended. The earlier formalities didn't matter. She was his and he was hers. No amount of time could break that bond. A ray of light calls him to where he belongs. "I promise on his dead soul. Now go before you start a swarm." She says and he stands as she toss her sixth drink back. "See you soon." He kisses her again and she kisses back. "See you" She says with a small, sad smile. He walks out the bar and turns to her. She smiles holding up a recorder and breaking it to pieces. His face reads one of shock and then awe. God's plan has failed. She seems to giggle and wave as he start to disapper. He gives her a small smile and then is gone. She sighs and sits back at the bar. The pieces of the tape recorder crumbling out of her hand. To her this fight means something, means everything. She can't just sit by and be at attention, meek, faithful to his every move. His words as her wings were taken, as she was banished here, and as she swore bloody vengence replay in her mind... "You think you can overthrow me? Overthrow the King of Angles? You're pathetic." He holds her over the earth. " Like a Bird with no feathers and the sun with no moon, tell me. What is it like to be a angel without her wings?" then she is gone, she is lost, she was damnned.

Kayceearose's photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:47 PM
Anyone ages 18-26 wanna mingle? Or whatever that happens on this site?

Kayceearose's photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:41 PM
Karma Police