Community > Posts By > VilleMan

VilleMan's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:14 AM
I am sending e-mails and they are not being recieved? This happened when I first started now it is happening again.

VilleMan's photo
Wed 04/29/09 02:04 PM
thanks for the warm welcome. Seeing some your pics made me wish i had a tank full of gas and alot of time to kill .flowerforyou

VilleMan's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:49 AM

Welcome and best wishes!! waving
Good pics, but a little more about what you are looking for in a gal would be good, and a bit more specificity about what you enjoy doing.
Nice bod, BTW!! Tight!!! drool drool drool

Thank you forthe advice I will be adding more later and may I return the compliment. I think you are prtty cute yourself.

VilleMan's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:36 AM

Good pics, but a little more about what you are looking for in a gal would be good, and a bit more specificity about what you enjoy doing.
lol...He is looking for everything that I am:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Sorry...just had to go there:angel: :angel: :angel: tongue2

Ya never know!
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: winking

Damn, I am already liking this site!

VilleMan's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:33 AM

lol...He is looking for everything that I am:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Sorry...just had to go there:angel: :angel: :angel: tongue2

Ya never know!

VilleMan's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:29 AM

Welcome & G'Luck! :thumbsup:

Thanks Bro.

VilleMan's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:21 AM

Nice...good pics and although short...good description...welcome to the site and the forums and hope you have a blast herebigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou

Thanks Kim...I like your jersey I am a big Colts fan myself!

VilleMan's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:10 AM
Hey Ladies, I am new to this and I don't have a clue.
I was wondering what you think of my profile any suggestions?