Community > Posts By > kas77833

kas77833's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:02 PM
I am on here because I work grave yards and the only thing I see is tape drives and machines all night. I look out the window and just pray that I would get a glimpse of a real women lol. No seriously I am the only one in my department and take even my breaks when no one is around because that is my break time. I am here to find someone who is intrested in being them self and not affraid to call me out. Oh and if they like cats it's a plus.

kas77833's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:10 PM
We are here just hideing. . . Can not speek for everyone else but I grew up in katy and live outside it for now. I think it grew up alittle to fast for me. I can still remember when cinco ranch was just one little area... Now it is to big for me to think about sometimes. Anyways we are here just stay slient some times.

kas77833's photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:10 PM
Well most of the time it depends. If it is some one you truly care about then it is romantic and careing. If not it's like he said get in and get out. For me though it is more about wanting to please the other person and trying to find middle ground in a relationship. I would hate to say it but I think the women have the upper hand on this one boys. LOL , but all in all if you can not keep her why sleep with her. If you know something is wrong and your not going to stay with that person do not lead them on or even go that far all together. Same way with women, because in the end all you do is make your self look like an a@@. That is my two cents.