Community > Posts By > Aderolland

Aderolland's photo
Wed 06/28/17 04:12 PM
most time older women display more outstanding experience and love if they chose to.....

Aderolland's photo
Wed 06/28/17 04:11 PM
hope i can find one.

your on your own...

Aderolland's photo
Sat 06/24/17 05:22 PM
I think it's praise because it put everything before God in pure hearth. what did you think?

Aderolland's photo
Sat 06/24/17 05:19 PM
I have known many who are willing to wait. But that is not the only criteria for a marriage material. First is the Lord and His word. It is so hard to find someone who truly follows and abides in Jesus :(

I am 32 and will wait till I make the covenant before God (marriage covenant)

that's great and God will strengthen you.

Aderolland's photo
Sat 06/24/17 05:18 PM
sure there are true Christians who are ready to wait

Aderolland's photo
Tue 06/13/17 03:51 PM

..All of us have a soulmate...somewhere, maybe on other side of the world.
How many of us is ready to move a thousands miles away and change life in total because of real love and real happiness ?

Personally, have a lot of life experience and realized what would makes me complete - thrue love..my other half...

Acording to this fact i think that is better to move and change life, instead stay in my country rest of my life and live UNCOMPLETED..

No matter on interests like money, good looking, social status and similar...real values are comes from inside...am i wrong ?

Ask yourself, what is close enough or too far for thrue love and thrue happiness !?
Depend of priorities in life, choose between a job, friends, some kind of safety....my priority is LOVE !

Is there someone who thinks a same or i´m just a rarely dreamer, who still belive in thrue love ?!

What you think about that ?

men true love is all you can ask for in life. okay for example now someone like me who have the dream of marrying a white lady and have being praying for such connections and love to come someone who will see my country as her home so if i can get this men and rap with love am straight in it and if she want me to come down to her country i will go. only that i cant leave my business for too long so i will be going and coming base on her agreement.

Aderolland's photo
Mon 06/12/17 12:57 PM

Hello everyone.,how wil u know if a man really loves you and not just sex??

my dear if a man loves you he calls you always....it takes true love for a man to stick to his phone in calling a lady, as he calls eerytime his hearth beats for you...

Aderolland's photo
Sun 06/11/17 04:17 PM
sex without love is a crap and waste of time....come on why will you have sex with someone you dont love thats badddddddd.........bad..bad

Aderolland's photo
Sun 06/11/17 03:38 PM

Each person has their own belief.
You ask about love being the highest value. For some, faith is higher?

Does love heal all wounds? Love can not fix things like an abusive partner.
Time helps heal.
Learning to forgive helps heal.
Therapy is sometimes necessary to help heal.
Good luck

immediately your partner become abusive then its a gateway to drive away love and like you said only and only faith and time can heal such wound.even therapy sometimes do fail.

Aderolland's photo
Thu 06/08/17 03:06 PM
pitchfork pitchfork seriously...well i think Nigerians guys are save because we dont use credit cards but debit card and trust me my pin is highly secret

Aderolland's photo
Wed 06/07/17 01:57 PM
the forum is a great place to be....so since i reactivate my account i had stop searching because most people will just keep checking my profile and turn back because am a Nigerian so i decided to hold unto the forum where am really enjoying reading peoples post, had up to my knowledge and if some people don't know it M2 forums are good for writers.....check it out and tell me if am wrong....

Aderolland's photo
Wed 06/07/17 01:36 PM
my schedule at work and building the day scale of preference

Aderolland's photo
Wed 06/07/17 12:45 PM

gosh golly I have no idea why people may find this suspect

Me either. What rational foreign woman wouldn't want to move to Nigeria?

come on my good friend Nigeria is a lovely place to be. with good culture, tourist attraction centers, peaceful and accommodating people. we love and accommodate strangers, we even encourage them to be part of us.....

Aderolland's photo
Wed 06/07/17 12:41 PM

gosh golly I have no idea why people may find this suspect

i understand your view but its hard to believe water exist in a solid rock but the fact is that in the darken part of Nigeria there still starts and moon.

Aderolland's photo
Wed 06/07/17 07:16 AM

In the same way you are rejecting thousands of women on the basis of their national identity , isnt it understandable that thousands of women from all over the world might choose to reject you because of YOUR national identity?

Its painful to be rejected but we have all rejected people in our life time and there are people who will reject us as well , just like you have rejected an entire continent of women.

The dating world is based on preference . .. yours ... and everyone elses

hummmmmm

Aderolland's photo
Tue 06/06/17 01:38 AM

At the moment, I'm not searching for anyone.
For me, that's not a viable option unless he planned to move here. Also, i wouldn't expect to foot the bill.

thats a better way to handle such but what if he wants you to come down to his country?

Aderolland's photo
Tue 06/06/17 01:29 AM
you cant force a woman to like but you can make a woman to love. woman of this age can not only fall for you but they will sleep for you if there is money to spend, time with them, much of care for them, listening hears, making their opinion count, and you also have to be mature in doing things. well all this are what woman deserve anyway but for the sake of respect sometimes they delay to say yes even when they have this big feelings for you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: thumbsup for all ladies i respect them a lot as they are more than silver, gold and diamond to us. they are the life we men most leave...

Aderolland's photo
Tue 06/06/17 01:01 AM

Many people hope to improve their lives by latching
onto a foreigner from another country.

Those foreigners, however, do not wish to be the
ladder by which others vault to the top.

your opinion is true to some extend but yet we have some people like me who dont care about your status but just wanted to get married to foreigners because its what they dream of and even they are ready to bring the foreigner home if she so wish to because we believe in our country and we are doing fine.

Why, why this "dream" of marrying foreigners? Are there no women at all in Nigeria? The African continent is beautiful, full of natural resources, and full of many beautiful women.

just like the food we eat,the food i like may not be your favorite. many years ago when things still good down here even the people from other countries so cherish to marry from any country of their choice and it was so untill corruption set in. so what i think we should all together do now is how we can help the world turn to a better place gain. A place where we leave together in one spirit, speak in one voice which is love, transact business with high level of trust, give our daughters and sons out for marriage in respective of the country/tribe/religion without fear. with this we will give honor to Mother earth for giving us the opportunity to leave in her.

Aderolland's photo
Mon 06/05/17 04:25 PM

Hi, and welcome.
This is not a reflection on you as you come across as a good guy but people are perhaps more cautious of people from your country and other similar ones due to the amount of scammers that are found from there.
It's wide spread across the Internet.
It is a way of life now and it is a shame for the good guys.

hummmm....may God help us oooo. i know a day will come i will change the mindset of the world about Nigeria so am open to ideas from everyone now.

Hi Aderolland, I'm not sure what you can do as far as changing the mindset of the world concerning your country. But my suggestion to you is to stick to the forums and participate in the various discussions.

It's unfortunate that one person suffers suspicion due to others behavior, but that is the reality of it in this particular situation. By staying in the forums, you will have the opportunity to show others that not all are like that. You can be the example you wish others to see concerning your country.

Good luck and best wishes to you.

thanks i will do just that...may God help me

Aderolland's photo
Mon 06/05/17 04:18 PM

Sorry to hear that.. but Its really hard to know who is real and not. I already experienced a Nigerian Scam, met him in the other site claiming he is an american/US Citizen, and after few months, thats it.. he lost his wallet, no food to eat, he is sick, now telling me he is now in Nigeria and asking for many. He even threaten me for not giving him money. I already blocked him.

But still goodluck for your search here :slight_smile:

Am so sorry for my country bad guys and sincerely apologize for all you went through. this are things you should always watch out for, they will never claim to be Nigerian and will never want you to come and visit then, after some few months they ask for money base on series of complains. i pray God himself judge them accordingly. i give grace to some of us who are ready to redeem the country

Previous 1