Community > Posts By > Freespirit589

Freespirit589's photo
Mon 01/04/16 02:10 PM
Thanks soulfiehere, Ill give that a try although Im not finding any of those options at present. Possibly because I use a mobile device and may need to go to the full site on another device to get this sorted. In the meantime though, are you aware of whether or not there is a different prcess or set of options for mobile users? Im just not able to find a user number anywhere on the lady's profile, url or address bar .... just her username followed by a #

Freespirit589's photo
Mon 01/04/16 01:35 PM
I have a strange one - I received a message from someone I had clicked "No" on, I immediately recognised this person as someone I had previously rejected on mytual match but decided to check their profile again just in case I had been too hasty or was mustaken in remembering her to have been a "No". This Lady's profile page states I have mathed with her yet I am certain that I had infact said "No". Upon checking my matches list it was confirmed that she is not one of my matches. Now I would like to reverse the matched status on her profile page but dont see a way to do so. Anyone have any idea how I revoke this "match"?

Freespirit589's photo
Sat 06/13/15 12:53 PM
Edited by Freespirit589 on Sat 06/13/15 12:53 PM

Freespirit589's photo
Sat 06/13/15 12:47 PM
Yup, in UK - resident in Bracknell and a real person with a genuine profile, not one of those solicitation scammers.
Any REAL Women within a reasonable distance of Bracknell who are here with true intentions and arent looking to scam, solicit money or waste peoples time please feel free to get in contact.
Anyone else who has alterior motives - Jog on!

Freespirit589's photo
Tue 06/09/15 01:36 PM
Edited by Freespirit589 on Tue 06/09/15 02:04 PM
So, I find myself having to post here to try to find someone nearby enough for any meaningful communication and viability if we want to take that next step. Its ridiculous how many messages Im getting from USA despite my location being set as UK and my profile specifically saying Im not tinterested in their solicitation and that its just a waste of both of our time.

So, having expressed my frustration with this - down to the point ... :P

Im 47 yrs young, single and looking to meet someone special. I'll be honest enough also and say that as a typical man Im not impervious to distractions in the meantime but again, you need to be nearby enough for us to be able to Mingle..... (See what I did there? Lol)

Seriously, though, that is the whole point of this site, for people to become acquainted and build enough confidence and chemistry in and with each other to get down to the Mingling.

Long story short, if there are any lovely ladies in Slough, Maidenhead, Bracknell. Reading areas that find me attractive enough please do get in contact? Feel free to respond here or if you wish you can even email me directly (freespirit589@gmail.com).
If you prefer to communicate through the built in messenger on the site please do so but it may take me longer to respond as I can only check in when at home. Email on the other hand I can access anywhere anytime. :)

If, on the other hand theres no-one in any of these areas that finds me remotely attractive I guess Its time to shoot myself! ;) lol (joking of course, im really not so screwed up as to do such a thing)

Anyway, please check out my profile and throw any questions at me that you want to and lets take it from there, its about time I get reigned in by a good Woman! :)

Freespirit589's photo
Tue 06/09/15 12:50 PM
Edited by Freespirit589 on Tue 06/09/15 12:53 PM
Its not about race, its about attraction. Personally I would quite happily date a Black Woman, as long as I was attracted to her. Same goes for any Woman of any race, its not her skin colour thats important its about the qualities she has and her ability to catch my attention and quicken my pulse.
And guess what? This response is coming from a man who grew up and lived in South Africa between 1974 and 2009. Hopefully you find that encouraging, especially considering that most people assume/believe that White South Africans are racist....