Community > Posts By > fefeeykae1

fefeeykae1's photo
Wed 07/22/15 10:44 AM
Thank u all for ur comments. I must say u all opened my eyes as i was blinded by love. U all right, i should get to know him first before making decisions that will most certainly affect my entire life. Thanx once again

fefeeykae1's photo
Sat 07/18/15 01:55 PM
I agree with u. What worries me is what if he's not who he say he is,and what if we won't even last together...

fefeeykae1's photo
Sat 07/18/15 10:03 AM
Thank u all for ur comments. U right i should meet him first and spend time with him. If he really loves me he'll wait, although he told me he can't wait more than a year when i told him i still need to complete my degree here...

fefeeykae1's photo
Sat 07/18/15 07:42 AM
Hi everyone. I need your help. I've been chatting with a guy from London for months, he wants us to meet since he'lll be in SA for business. Now the thing is he wants me to move to london with him. I don't know anyone in london and my entire family lives here. I like him a lot,but i'm not sure if moving to london is a gud idea.anyone help :-(

fefeeykae1's photo
Sat 07/18/15 05:59 AM
Same thing happened to me. I was chatting to this handsome guy,i even feel inlove with him.just found out that he's using someone else's pictures .I used his cell phone numbers to search him on fb and it was someone completely different.

fefeeykae1's photo
Thu 07/16/15 11:28 AM
White guys 22-30 from SA Joburg add me if u like me :-)