Community > Posts By > Cyamatia288

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 11:23 PM
Tavistock,paperclip, Albert Pykes 'morals and dogma', Rand's 'Atlas rising',goergia guidstones, Noam Chomsky, agenda 21(scary ****), JADE HELM,the psych op known as global warming,chemtrials,mk ultra, soft heavy metals,flouride , anti-depressants, ufo's, missing chunks of google sky and the '13 bloodlines', Nah I've never heard of it. Hang on does have something to do with Mayer Baer's (aka Rothchilds / red-shield) plan for world domination. Something that's well documented and celebrated from 1910 to now by Windsor( not even real name) and bush dynasties. In the last 10 yrs displays of blatant contempt snd dark intention via esoteric/druidic preprogramming in Family Guy and mtv (if you thought Katey and Miley were bad, check out die aantwoord), yeh I may of heard/READ thru wikileaks,anonymous, storm clouds gathering and the like. Sorry for being bit smaryarsie I couldn't help myself. How ya going mate I'm Josh. Sorry i,m a bloke but the eager little kid come out but Ihad to respond to ya inquiery. Do ya think we're f#@%d come the end of Sept ?